Followers

Thursday, June 25, 2015

Graduation Cards

Found a little time today to make some graduation cards for my brother and sister. I got this idea from my Aunt (not sure where she got it from) whom I want to say "Thank You" too cause I had no idea what I would do and what type of card to make.
The card is made from Recollection Card Stock and I used Embroidery yarn for the tassel.

I would like to enter the card into the current Challenges:

  1. Word Art Wednesdays - Anything Goes
  2. Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
  3. Simon Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
  4. Love To Scrap - Anything Goes
  5. Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
  6. Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges - Anything Goes
  7. Simply Papercraft Challenges - Anything Goes
  8. TTCRD - Anything Goes

7 comments:

  1. Nice grad cards. Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday, on our 189th Challenge. We appreciate you very much.
    Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome cards and such a great idea! Thank you for joining us at TTCRD challenge this week!
    Kamila DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing and joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are absolutely adorable! So clever! Thanks so much for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great card - thanks for joining us at Penny's.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great graduation cards! I may have to "steal" the idea.

    Thanks for joining us @ Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Hope to see you again :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea for Graduations cards, and nice choice of colors. Thank you for sharing your card with us at Simply Papercrafts.
    Chris

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love. Hugs and God Bless.
Rosalee M.