Followers

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Its Been like Forever...

It's been almost 2 years since I've put up a post on my blog and I have to say its definitely time and has been for a long time now :) 
I don't make as many cards as I used to cause I don't have a much time on my hands but occasionally it does happen.
I lifted this card of a friends blog quite some time ago, the design is a favorite that I keep coming back to. The border punch I used is the Fiskars Butterfly Border Punch and the Big Butterfly is from EK Success. The Embossing Folder  I used is from Sizzix called Flowers, Spring.
I 'm entering this card into the following Challenges:

1. Word Art Wednesdays - Anything Goes
2. Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
3. One Stitch At A Time - Anything Goes with Purple

5 comments:

  1. Hi Rosalee,
    This is so beautiful, I love the gorgeous colour scheme! Thanks for becoming a follower of my blog - I really appreciate it and am following you too now :)
    Rebecca.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see you! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous - very striking with the black and super layout :-) Thank you for joining us at OSAAT #229.

    IKE x
    OSAAT DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous creation. Thank you for linking your card to our Challenge this week at Word Art Wednesday. I want to share with you God's Word in Isaiah 43:18-19 which tells us, " "Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland." Have a wonderful day filled with the blessings of the Lord Jesus!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love. Hugs and God Bless.
Rosalee M.