Followers

Friday, April 5, 2013

Birthday Card

Hope you all had a wonderful Easter holiday. I finally found a little time to do some card making, but then again I had no choice cause today is my SIL's birthday and I had to make her a card. I decided to use a sketch from the Bearly Mine Challenge blog. Had some trouble coming up with how to decorate it and I do think its a little plain. The rose image comes from a stamp that I borrowed from a friend and I used Copics B00, B02 and B05 to color it. 
The ribbon comes from the Crop Stop Store and the Butterfly border punch I used is Fiskars. I decided to use my new butterfly EK Success layering punch as I was inspired by the butterfly on Brenda's blog banner. She is having an amazing giveaway over on her blog and I just had to enter. You must check it out, so head on over to her blog Floral Fantasies
I'm entering this card into the current challenges:
  1. Bearly Mine Challenges - Sketch Challenge
  2. Simon Says Stamp - Birthdays
  3. Word Art Wednesdays - Anything Goes
  4. Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
  5. Flutter By Wednesday's - Flowers
  6. Lexi's Creations - Punches and/or Dies
  7. Corrosive Challenges - Spring Fling
  8. Crafty Catz - Anything goes
  9. Cute Card Thursday - Borrow Something (Stamp)

17 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! Love all the butterflies!! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the wonderful shades of blue, and your card is just lovely. Thanks so much for sharing your time and talents with us.
    Blessings to you,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very beautiful card, so sweet...
    Thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty indeed, love all the butterflies! Thanks for joining us this week at Flutter By Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such lovely blue colors! Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Corrosive Challenges this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Crafty Catz this week. Naomi x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card you have made here. It fits our challenge this week well of “a sketch”. Thanks for taking part and good luck. Best wishes, Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an awesome card. Love the blue and your lay-out is great too. Thanks a lot for blessing us with your wonderful project this week at Word Art Wednesday. Have a blessed day!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty! I like the blue rose! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really pretty, I love the colours and the butterfly border is gorgeous
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful card!!
    Thanks for joining CCT this week!
    Hugs Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Rosalee,

    The Kaleidoscope of Butterflies are beautiful on your pretty card and perfectly reflected in the border and is a really lovely interpretation of my blog header.

    Thank you so much for joining in my blog celebration.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  14. So pretty, love the colors. Thanks for joining us at Challenges 4 Everybody. Good Luck!
    Sandy :) DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card Rosalee. I need to try out one of those circle punches. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Rosalee,

    I'm stopping by your blog for two reasons: First, you won the butterfly blog hop I hosted this past weekend so please email me at jearise at gmail dot com with your full name and address and secondly, I wanted to return the favor of you stopping by my blog so I wanted to stop by yours. I love this card and the use of blues. Shades of blues are in my favorite color category. Hugs from Lorby's World.

    ReplyDelete
  17. You are really a good webmaster. The website loading speed is amazing. It seems that youre doing any unique trick. Also, The contents are masterwork. You’ve done a magnificent job on this topic!
    Cardsharing Server

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love. Hugs and God Bless.
Rosalee M.