Followers

Friday, March 15, 2013

Easter Card


It’s been way too long since I posted my last card. I've been very busy in the past month and a half making baptism card for friends. I had to make about 130 or so; so I haven't taken any time to post anything. I finally found time to make some Easter cards that a friend ordered and although they are my usual style I still like how they turned out. This one here happens to be my favorite. I love the colors and the design is a favorite of all the ones I have.
I would like to enter this card into the current challenges:
  1. Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
  2. Bearly Mine Challenges - Challenge #77 Easter
  3. One Stitch At A Time - Anything Goes
  4. Divas By Design - Put On Some Pink
  5. Moving Along With The Times - Spring is in the air
  6. Sassy Studio Designs - Seeing Green
  7. Jen's Digi Stamps - Going Green
  8. Timeless Tuesday - Going Green
  9. Twisted Tuesday Challenges - Spring into Green
  10. Stampavie and More - Easter
  11. The Paper Shelter - Easter

15 comments:

  1. Very cute card. I really like the black background. Makes the card really stand out. Thanks for joining us at Twisted Tuesday Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty card Rosalee , love your colour scheme. Good luck in this weeks OSAAT challenge and hope to see you back again soon. Hugs Jane OSAAT DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rosalee: This Easter card is just gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing it in our challenge this week. We're so blessed to have you share of your time and talents with us.
    Have an awesome week,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great card!
    Good Luck with the challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card. Love all the butterflies. Thank you for playing along this week at Jen's Digi Stamps. Good luck in the challenge and I hope to see you in the next challenge.

    Remember we are having a DT call at Jen's and would love to hear from you. :-)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    Jen's Digi Stamp DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Back again Rosalee, your work is just lovely. Thank you for playing along this week at OSAAT. I sure hope to see you back again very soon. Good Luck in the challenge!!!

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl OSAAT DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a lovely bright Easter card, thank you for joining us at Bearly Mine Designs.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week, Best, CG

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at the Timeless Tuesday challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful card, love the colour combo, thanks for joining us at Divas By Design this week. Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty! Love the rows of punched butterflies! Thanks for joining us at Flourishes for our "Timeless Tuesday Challenge"!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is beautiful!! I love the colors and the design!! What a fabulous Easter card!! Thanks so much for entering my giveaway and posting it!! I appreciate it!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a pretty Easter card! thank you for joining in our challenge at Stampavie and More.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty Rosealee.
    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love. Hugs and God Bless.
Rosalee M.