Followers

Sunday, January 27, 2013

I'm Back...

Its been a while since I've posted a card on my blog. I spent 9 days visiting my mom and catching up on some sewing and just got back Friday night. My kids got the flu while we were there and I'm so glad that its finally over. All they did while they had it was sleep and want to be held. 
I made a card before I left and I want to show it to you all now. I absolutely love how it turned out. Its my first ever all white card and although it was a bit of a challenge I loved making it. The flowers come from Jacque over at Jacque's Joie de Vivre. She sent me the most beautiful flowers and I'm so looking forward to trying them all. The embossing folder I used is a Spellbinder M-Bossabilities folder called Garden Delight. I won the lace in a blog candy but I'm not sure where and the ribbon comes from the Walmart. The 'Congratulations' stamp comes from a Simon Says Stamp Card Kit called "You can do anything." 
Here is my card...


I would like to enter this card into the current challenges:
  1. Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
  2. Crafty Sentiments Challenges - White On White
  3. Creative Inspirations - Anything Goes with option of Flowers
  4. Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges - Embossing
  5. Lady Anne's Challenges - Anything Goes
  6. MyGrafico Challenges - Anything Goes 
  7. Simply Create Too - Anything Goes
  8. Word Art Wednesdays - Anything Goes
  9. Digi Stamps 4 Joy - Anything Goes
  10. Pixie Dust Studio Challenges - No Square Cards
  11. Totally Gorjuss - Flowers
  12. Polka Doodle Challenges - Monochrome
  13. Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog - Ribbon 
  14. Cutie Pie Challenges - 3 Textures (Ribbon, Lace, Embossing)

29 comments:

  1. Rosalee: God has definitely blessed you with many gifts for crafting and showing His goodness through the art you create. You have blessed me with this entry, and I am so grateful that you have chosen to play along and share with us this week. I love seeing your sweet cards, and I'm VERY grateful to have you fellowship and participate with us. Thanks for being a blessing to me, and I pray that God will bless you for it!
    Have a great week, and I hope to see you again very soon.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love how this is all white its very elegant! Ty for sharing with us @ Simply Create Too!

    Amanda
    SCTDT
    cricktncrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautifully designed. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is stunning!!!! Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles! Hugsxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rosalee,

    Long time, how is your sister? Sorry that your kids were poorly.
    This card is STUNNING - in one word.
    Monica xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW - wonderful card - thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles this week. Karon, DT Polka Doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning, really gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a very beautiful card.
    Thanks for join us at Digistamps4Joy.

    Greetings karin DT member

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Embossing" challenge & good luck in the draw…
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge on Wednesday.

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Rosalee, this is stunning, I absolutely love everything about it! All the elements fit together so perfectly. So glad to see you playing at Crafty Sentiments and Pixie Dust Studio this week. Glad you are all recovered from the flu - my kids had it as well and I think I have caught it:( Hugs my friend:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card
    Thanks for join us at crafty sentiment designs

    Greets Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  12. Rosalee,
    The purity and beauty of your card is outstanding.
    I hope you post more of your beautiful art with us soon.
    Thank you for joining us at Word Art Wednesday.
    Carole Robb Bisson
    The Blessing of the LORD be Upon You!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card is simply gorgeous, I love the texture and all the layers you used. Thank you for joining us this week at the Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge. I hope you play along with us again soon!

    Jackie, Crafty Sentiments Designs DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card Rosalee. I loved the paper and pearls. It´s nice to have at Polka Doodles this week. Good luck. xxx Monica Polka Doodles DT
    http://www.myloveforpapers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW how beautiful it looks...love the way you used the pearls spray and the lace
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Totally Gorjuss. Hope to see you again soon.
    hugs Anke

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh very striking! Love it. Glad you joined us at Sweet Stampin'.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautifully elegant card.

    Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  19. So pretty.
    Thank you for joining the Cutie Pie 3 textures challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful - white on white is so elegant.

    Thanks for joining us at The Cutie Pie Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  21. wspaniałe połączenie kolorów, urocza karteczka...

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fabulous card!!! I love all white, but never remember to do it, hehehe! Thanks for the sweet comment and good luck in my giveaway!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow! This is just gorgeous!! Great job, Roselee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hello Rosalee, your card is just awesome. I love the embossing and style of your card is so elegant. xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Rosalee, thanks for following my blog, I'm now a follower of yours. Your card is gorgeous, I love seeing white cards. Hope your children are feeling much better.
    Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is so beautiful Rosalee. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love. Hugs and God Bless.
Rosalee M.