Thought I would take the time and make another House Mouse card. Once I start working with these sweet images there's no stopping, they're that adorable. My camera takes the most horrible pictures ever since my son dropped it. Its about time to get a new one already and hopefully I'll be able to afford one soon.
So, this here is my first time using twine. I love how it adds that extra special look. The embossing folder that I used is called the Elegance M-Bossabilities Folder and it comes from Spellbinders, I only have 4 embossing folders and this one is my absolute favorite. I inked it up to give it a distressed look but unfortunately it didn't turn out to well. The Cuttlebug Spot is having a "Create a Banner" challenge and I thought it would look really cute if I added a little stocking banner to my card. I cut them out of Metallic paper that I bought from the Dollarama a few years back and added a bit of cotton to make them look like real stockings. I think they look really cute. The ribbon comes from the Crop Stop Store.
I would like to enter my card into the current challenges:
- House Mouse Challenge HMFMC134 - Let It Snow
- The Cuttlebug Spot - Create A Banner
- Simon Says Stamp - Whats your Favorite? (Embossing Folder)
- Anything Goes Challenges - Traditional Colors
- Bearly Mine Challenges - Anything Goes
- C.R.A.F.T. Challenges - Winter
- Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
- Christmas At Sweet Stampin - Anything Goes
- Crafty Sentiments - Snowflakes
- Dutch Dare Challenges - Snowflakes