Well I'm kinda off to an early start with Christmas cards. Usually I only make a few to send out but other then that I make a Christmas photo of the kids and send that out instead. Its much cheaper and plus all the relatives get to see an update. I've been busy making shirts for my son and boy oh boy am I enjoying it. The material is so adorable and they look so cute on him. Its nice to have a break though cause when something goes wrong it can get frustrating.
So anyway the card that I made is my most frequent used style and the one I'm known most for. The background paper comes from online somewhere. I like printing background papers instead of using designer papers. The ribbon comes from the walmart, the punch I used is a Fiskars Sunburst Border Punch and the rhinestones come from one of the local Dollarama's. The plain green sheet is actually a metallic sheet that also comes from the Dollarama. However, they haven't been carrying it for 2 years now and they haven't gotten it back since. I'm so glad I stacked up on the stuff. So anyways, here is my card...
I would like to enter this card into the current challenges:
- Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
- Stampin Sisters In Christ - Make A Christmas Card (Last Challenge)
- Sparkles Monthly Challenge - Christmas Is Coming
- One Stitch At A Time - Fabric, Ribbon or Lace (Ribbon)
- Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
- Challenge 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
- Crafts And Me Challenges - Ribbon or Trim (Ribbon)
- Crafty Sentiment Designs - Red White And Green
- Delightful Challenges - Red And Green
- Creative Inspirations - Traditional Christmas Colors
- The Corrosive Challenge Blog - Anything Goes