Followers

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Let It Snow...

Hi all, its been a while. I sat down yesterday and tried to come up with a design for a card. I have to say that I'm a little disappointing at how it turned out. When it comes to cards I'm more for the elegant cards rather then the clean and simple. I think the ribbon with the flower looks nice though. House Mouse Challenge Blog is having a Let it Snow challenge so that it why I chose to use a House mouse image for this card. I like their challenges and the little mouse stamps are so adorable. The ribbon comes from the Crop Stop Store and the sentiment comes from Marion82 over at When The Scrap Hits The Fun! The flower comes from Jennifer over at JLJ Designs Crafting Blog . I won a huge blog candy from her a few years back and I've been saving the flowers up till now, I'm sure you all know how it is with having one of those items/embellishments that you just can't allow yourself to use. I added some rhinestones on the house mouse image as berries on the bush and also on the sentiment as the berries on the ivy........does that even make sense? That is a definite tongue twister. Well enough with my jibber jabber, here is my card. 


  I would like to enter the card into the current challenges:
  1. House Mouse Challenge Blog HMFMC134 - Let It Snow
  2. Simon Says Stamp Challenges - What's Your Favorite? (RIBBON)
  3. Pin & Tack Handcrafted Delights - Anything Goes
  4. Christmas At Sweet Stampin Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
  5. 3 Girl Jam Challenge #8 - Christmas Inspiration
  6. Bearly Mine Challenges - Anything Goes
  7. Diva's By Design - Use Some Red
  8. Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
  9. Totally Gorjuss - Oh No Snow
  10. Stamp And Create Blog - Sparkly Christmas or Winter
  11. Top Tip Tuesday - Christmas

15 comments:

  1. oh totally cute, love the image choice just perfect and great design, thank you for sharing with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rosalee: What a sweet card, and lovely Christmas colors. Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Word Art Wednesday this week. I appreciate you sharing with us, and really look forward to seeing your sweet cards shared with us. Have a blessed week and I hope to see you again real soon!
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable hun...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! Great design, love the flower! Thanks for joining us over at 3 Girl Jam Challenges! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute. I really like your red bling that adds so much detail. Thanks so much for sharing it in the 3 Girl JAM Christmas Inspirations challenge.

    Cheri - 3 Girl JAM DT
    www.djssundries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rosalee! Thanks for stopping by!
    This is a great HM card!
    I've read some past posts, and you're sure busy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi lovely image, great how you designed the card to look like a parcel..very effective..
    love it.

    thanks for sharing with us at HM & friends chall this time.


    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super Cute card. Love the mice making snow angel mice!! Pretty colors, great design. Thanks for joining us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely, sweet card, the little berries look great...thanks for joining us at Divas!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a darling present card! This image always makes me smile! Thanks for sharing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge! ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG these mice are adorable. This is one of those "cute" cards that makes me smile. What a wonderful card! Thanks for participating in the Christmas at Sweet Stampin' challenge! --Gail

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute! I love the little tucked away snowflakes! Thanks for linking up with 3 Girl JAM!

    Julie
    http://3girljam.blogspot.com/
    http://3girljamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous :) This is lovely. Thank you for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge, hugs, Dawny x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love, Love, Love this card. Wonderful idea to use the fun bling as the holly berries. Thanks so much for linking up to our Christmas Challenge at 3 Girl JAM. Wishing you a Happy New Year!
    :O)
    Jessica B.
    3GJ DT Member

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love. Hugs and God Bless.
Rosalee M.