Followers

Friday, December 14, 2012

House Mouse Again....

Thought I would take the time and make another House Mouse card. Once I start working with these sweet images there's no stopping, they're that adorable. My camera takes the most horrible pictures ever since my son dropped it. Its about time to get a new one already and hopefully I'll be able to afford one soon. 
So, this here is my first time using twine. I love how it adds that extra special look. The embossing folder that I used is called the Elegance M-Bossabilities Folder and it comes from Spellbinders, I only have 4 embossing folders and this one is my absolute favorite. I inked it up to give it a distressed look but unfortunately it didn't turn out to well. The Cuttlebug Spot is having a "Create a Banner" challenge and I thought it would look really cute if I added a little stocking banner to my card. I cut them out of Metallic paper that I bought from the Dollarama a few years back and added a bit of cotton to make them look like real stockings. I think they look really cute. The ribbon comes from the Crop Stop Store.



I would like to enter my card into the current challenges:

  1. House Mouse Challenge HMFMC134 - Let It Snow 
  2. The Cuttlebug Spot - Create A Banner
  3. Simon Says Stamp - Whats your Favorite? (Embossing Folder)
  4. Anything Goes Challenges - Traditional Colors
  5. Bearly Mine Challenges - Anything Goes
  6. C.R.A.F.T. Challenges - Winter
  7. Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
  8. Christmas At Sweet Stampin - Anything Goes
  9. Crafty Sentiments - Snowflakes
  10. Dutch Dare Challenges - Snowflakes

22 comments:

  1. Love this little image. So darn cute. The stocking are such a wonderful embellment to go with it too. Thanks for joining us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh so sweet and adore the little extra stockings too, thank you for sharing with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely House Mouse card, I love your little stocking banner.
    Thank you for joining us at Bearly Mine Designs this week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very cute - I love the idea of the wee mice hanging up their stockings! Thank you for playing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'! Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your little house mouse image !! These guys melt
    My heart everytime :) You did a great job with the twine love your little Christmas stockings, great touch !!
    Thanks for joining us at The Cuttlebug Spot this week !!!
    Brianna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card, great stocking sand I love your use of twine. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Rosalee :-) such a cute image and I love the distressed embossed background ! It looks FAB !! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card! Love the inked embossed background. :) Thanks for joining us in the "What's Your Favorite?" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog this week! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card! I like your banner!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for joining House Mouse & Friends Monday challenge with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Mousey Hugs
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  12. The stockings were hung by the chimney with care! This is just darling! Thanks for sharing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge! ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card, I love the stocking banner. Thank you for joining in at the Cuttlebug Spot this week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. How cute are they with there little stockings.. Thanks for joining us at Challenges 4 Everybody. Good Luck! Seasons Greetings to you and your family.
    Sandy :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the extra stockings. Cute. Thanks so much for joining our first challenge at Christmas at Sweet Stampin. Merry Christmas and good luck. X

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the image and embossing! Have a Happy and Merry Christmas!!
    Tammy at Créations LaDiva :) xx

    I have some candy on my blog, you are more than welcome to join and thank you if you already have ☺

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card with fabulous traditional colours!

    Thank you for sharing it with us at Anything Goes!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  18. What an adorable card and I love how you've strung those cute stockings. The twine really does enhance this cutie. Here's wishing you a safe and very Happy New Year! "Hugs"

    ReplyDelete
  19. So sweet, I love the adorable house mouse image and the stockings are really cute. I hope you had a fab Christmas and that the new year brings you fantastic things
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very sweet - I love how you "hung" the stockings with care!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is so adorable!! I love the sweet image and the stockings!! What an awesome card!! Thanks for entering my giveaway!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love. Hugs and God Bless.
Rosalee M.