Followers

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

The day that some of you have been waiting for is here. The winner has been chosen and but this time I did it a little differently. Candy over at Candy's Craft Corner chooses her winners by video and I thought it would be a wonderful thing to try. I'm sorry about the poor quality but my camera is old and so far I haven't been able to afford a new one and plus its always hard to get a good picture if your videoing a computer screen.So anyway enough with my chatter, lets get on with it. 



CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Please email me with your info at realcanadiangurl(at)gmail(dot)com and I'll get your package in the mail for you asap. 


4 comments:

  1. Cute Video :) and congrats to the lucky winner !! hugs Nikki C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to do the video for the winner! Congratulations Angie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rosalee, thanks so much for your kind thoughts, it is wonderful to meet folks like you who are caring. Carole xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not sure what happened to my name in the list of entries. Oh well. Congratulations to the winner! I like the video idea. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love. Hugs and God Bless.
Rosalee M.