Followers

Friday, November 23, 2012

What I've been busy Sewing...

I mentioned in a post yesterday that I've been busy sewing. Today I'm here to show you one of those things. My mom asked me to make her a couple pairs of Robeez. They are pretty easy to make providing you have a good machine that can sew leather very well. And the thinner the leather the easier it is too. I've made a few pairs and the one I'm showing you today is the latest pair I made. The picture on top is supposed to be 2 cherries. Robeez make good christmas presents for babies and young toddlers depending on their age.

I would like to enter this project into the current challenges: (if sewn projects are allowed though)
  1. Tuesday Alchemy - Anything But A Card
  2. Paper Pretties Monday Challenge - Anything But A Card
  3. Nutcrackers Challenge #31 - A Christmas Present
  4. Craftin Desert Divas - Anything Goes
  5. Pin And Tack - Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. I screamed aloud when I saw these. Super cute. I want some in my size!!! Great job. Your mom will be happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the slippers you sewed. They look comfy. I'm not a good sewer. Thanks for entering Pause Dream Enjoy Anything Goes.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    PDE DT Group B

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Cute Rosalee! Hey, you won some candy on my blog, stop by and send me your address!

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love. Hugs and God Bless.
Rosalee M.