Followers

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Feather's......

Hi there fellow bloggers. Its been a while since I posted my last card so I decided to sit down today and make a few. I've been busy sewing the past couple of weeks so I haven't had much time on my hands to do anything else. I found a couple challenges across blog land that I just had to take time and enter. One of them was definitely new to me. Feather's. I've honestly never put any feathers on any LO's or Cards so I decided I had to try it. I love how it turned out.  I bought the sheer ribbon online from the Crop Stop store a little over 1/2 a year ago. Up till now I was thinking that I had to keep it cause its so beautiful but now I decided that it would look so beautiful on cards, so glad I used it. I thought their ribbons had wonderful prices and I look forward to buying from them in the future. The punch is one of my favorites in my stash and its a Limited Edition Fiskars Border Punch. The embossing folder I used is called the Elegance M-Bossabilities Folder and the stamp along the bottom of the page is from a set that Kim over at "Its All About Crafting" sent me after I was one of the lucky winners of her wonderful blog candy, "Thanks Kim". The sentiment is a freebie from over that the Word Art Challenge Blog.
Here is my card...

I would  like to enter this card into the current challenges:
  1. Word Art Wednesdays - Anything Goes
  2. The Cuttlebug Spot - Feathers
  3. One Stitch At A Time - Use A Digi (Sentiment)
  4. Crafts and Me Challenges - Circles (Pearls and Rhinestones)
  5. ABC Challenges - B is for Butterfly
  6. Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
  7. Oldie But A Goodie Challenges - Anything But Christmas
  8. Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes
  9. Paper Play Time - Anything Goes
  10. Dream Valley Challenges  - Anything Goes

And before I go I have to let you guys know about a wonderful giveaway that is happening now in blog land. Damaris is having a wonderful "25 Day's Of Christmas" giveaway over at her blog. The giveaway ends Dec 14 so you might want to hurry on over there and check it out. Click on either the blog name above or the picture below to take you there. Best of luck to everyone.

16 comments:

  1. So beautiful! Love the embossing,and the white looks stunning with the red accents and black stamping.
    The butterfly border really adds to its beauty!
    So glad you shared at ABC, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very elegant card with great details!

    Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us this fortnight at Dream Valley.
    Best of luck and we'd love to have you visit again!

    Mian
    Dream Valley Design Team Member
    http://mianspysselhorna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO pretty! I have seen feathers used on a few cards, and I always love the effect it gives. So soft and elegant. Thanks so much for creating with our word art and for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday. We're blessed to have you with us!
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful. I love the design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card. I love the embossing. Thanks for playing with us this week at Paper Playtime. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle
    http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the embossing and the butterfly edge is so cute.. Thanks for joining us at Challenges 4 Everybody. Good Luck! Sandy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining the Dream Valley challenge this fortnight. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card..
    Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me this and Good Luck. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooo, so pretty! Thank you for joining our 'Use A Digi' challenge at One Stitch At A Time this week! Hope to see you back for next week's challenge!
    Hugs,
    Karen C

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rosalee, that feather was made for your very chic card. It is a real statement. Thank you for linking this beauty up at WAW.
    Psalm 103 Blessings,
    Carole Robb Bisson,
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  11. You did a wonderful job on your card the feathers added the perfect touch , I love the embossing as well! Thanks for joining us this week at The Cuttlebug Spot !!
    Brianna

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card. Love the embossing and the great color combination.

    Thanks for joining us as OSAAT this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful! glad you could join us at The Cuttlebug Spot this week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww, what a wonderful embossing on your card. I love that you feature the free Word Art we have this week. Your lay-out is nice and those feathers are a winner...Thanks for blessing us with your wonderful artwork this week at Word Art Wednesday. Have an awesome day!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful card, Rosalee. I love your butterfly border and elegant colour combo.

    Thanks for playing along at The Cuttlebug Spot. Hope you'll be back to play again soon.

    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love. Hugs and God Bless.
Rosalee M.