Followers

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Time to Celebrate A Wedding

One of my best friends is getting married in just about 1 and a half weeks and I decided that I had to make her a special wedding card. And of course what a better way to do it then by using one of the sweet Magnolia stamp. I love those stamps and so does my friend. Since its not a strong suet of mine to make an all white card I decided to use one other color with it and I chose Red. I love how the card turned out and I sure hope she did too. I wish the two of them a very happy and wonderful marriage together. 
Here is my card...
I would like to enter the card into the current challenges:
  1. Word Art Wednesday - LOVE
  2. DL.ART Thankful Thursday Linky Party - Anything Goes
  3. The Cutie Pie Challenge Blog - Use A Digi (Sentiment)
  4. BasicGrey Challenges - Ribbon and Lace
  5. Totally Tilda Challenges - Bingo (Gems, Punches, Flowers)
  6. Simon Says Stamp - Glimmer And Sparkle 
  7. Cute Card Thursday - Lotsa Ribbon
  8. Charisma Cardz - BaBa Bling
  9. Paper Pretties PWC226 - Flowers
  10. Paper MakeUp Stamps - Sketch (Digi - Sentiment)
  11. Whimsy Inspires - Anything Goes
  12. Fab 'n' Funky Challenges - No Pattern Papers
  13. Paper Play Challenges - Shine On
  14. Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges - Punches
  15. Joyful Stamper - Anything Goes
  16. Divas By Design - Use Textures (Ribbon, Lace, Flowers, Embossing, Gems)\
  17. A and T Emerald Faeries Challenges - Flowers 

And now before I go I want to share with you that Donna over at Bearly Mine Crafts is having the most wonderful giveaway I've ever seen. Head on over there and check it out on how you can enter. The giveaway ends Nov 30. Here is a pic of what she is offering and plus she has candy for her UK only followers too. You don't want to miss out.

21 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card I love the embossing an dyour stitching is perfect The images are so sweet. I love it.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART BCA/ANYTHING GOES Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty and romantic,love red and white together-very refreshing

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really beautiful, Rosalee. I love making wedding cards, and I'm sure this one will be cherished for many years to come. Thanks for sharing this gorgeous creation with us in our challenge this week at Word Art Wednesday. It is always a treat having such sweet and talented crafters share their art. I hope to see more of your art in our challenges It's really a blessing!
    Have a great week.
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com - my personal blog
    Come follow me. I'd love to follow you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card, I am sure the happy couple will be delighted. Love this pop of red. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Totally Tilda. Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so cute!
    Great you joined us this week in our sketch challenge :)
    Hope to see you back soon...
    Ardilla (DT Digi Makeover)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab creation, love the red its the perfect match for your gorgeous colouring!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Emerald Faeries, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely card, love the flower detail, thanks for sharing with us at Totally Tilda, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Visiting from DLART Thankful Thurs Linky Party. Like your wedding card. Reminds me of a wonderful beach wedding I attended for my hubby's niece in O'ahu this March.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely wedding card!
    Thank you for joining the Digi Makeover Challenge.
    Ruza ~ DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet wedding card! Adorable image! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh wow, how sweet is this! Thank you for sharing this gorgeous card with the Cutie Pies and celebrating our first birthday xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a pretty card .. love the red and white
    Thanks for joining us at Diva's this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card--so full of so many pretty details!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Rosalee, such a sweet image and a gorgeous card.

    Thanks for joining in with us at The Cutie Pies this time.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card!
    Many thanks for joining in the
    ♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥
    this week! Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. his is lovely..Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty. And good luck.

    Caz xx PPC DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a lovely and romantic card. I like the softness of colors and that image is so beautiful. Also love the CAS style design like Clear Cards. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Många fina alster i din blogg,
    jättefint kort, gulligt med rött.
    Kram

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love. Hugs and God Bless.
Rosalee M.