One of my best friends is getting married in just about 1 and a half weeks and I decided that I had to make her a special wedding card. And of course what a better way to do it then by using one of the sweet Magnolia stamp. I love those stamps and so does my friend. Since its not a strong suet of mine to make an all white card I decided to use one other color with it and I chose Red. I love how the card turned out and I sure hope she did too. I wish the two of them a very happy and wonderful marriage together.
Here is my card...
I would like to enter the card into the current challenges:
- Word Art Wednesday - LOVE
- DL.ART Thankful Thursday Linky Party - Anything Goes
- The Cutie Pie Challenge Blog - Use A Digi (Sentiment)
- BasicGrey Challenges - Ribbon and Lace
- Totally Tilda Challenges - Bingo (Gems, Punches, Flowers)
- Simon Says Stamp - Glimmer And Sparkle
- Cute Card Thursday - Lotsa Ribbon
- Charisma Cardz - BaBa Bling
- Paper Pretties PWC226 - Flowers
- Paper MakeUp Stamps - Sketch (Digi - Sentiment)
- Whimsy Inspires - Anything Goes
- Fab 'n' Funky Challenges - No Pattern Papers
- Paper Play Challenges - Shine On
- Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges - Punches
- Joyful Stamper - Anything Goes
- Divas By Design - Use Textures (Ribbon, Lace, Flowers, Embossing, Gems)\
- A and T Emerald Faeries Challenges - Flowers
And now before I go I want to share with you that Donna over at Bearly Mine Crafts is having the most wonderful giveaway I've ever seen. Head on over there and check it out on how you can enter. The giveaway ends Nov 30. Here is a pic of what she is offering and plus she has candy for her UK only followers too. You don't want to miss out.