Its so much fun to put up posts but I have to admit... it is time consuming. That's probably the main reason why I don't do it every day. Having 2 kids and finding the time during the day to do it is pretty hard.
Anyway, so I sat down yesterday and made another card to enter into some wonderful challenges I found. Pamela over at Pamela's World of Scrap made 5 sketches that we could choose from to make a card and enter it into her great challenge. I love all of her sketches but the one I chose definitely stood out from all the rest. Here it is.
The Cuttlebug Spot is having a "What's On Your Desk Tuesday" Challenge. So I collected a bunch of supplies that were lying around on my desk and I made a card out of them.
I also found a great challenge over at J&C Creations. They are having a friendship challenge and I couldn't resist when I saw it. I decided that I had to make a card for a friend that is getting married and I don't want us to grow apart but remain close friends. I know that we might not see each other as much as we used too but that shouldn't come between us. Here is the card I made
I'm entering this card into the current challenges
- Pamela's World of Scrap - WCMD Sketch Challenge - Sketch #5
- J&C Creations - Celebrate Friendship
- Divas By Design Challenge 56 - Anything Goes
- Joyful Stamper - Inspire Me Fridays Anything Goes
- The Cuttlebug Spot - What's On Your Desk Tuesday
- Challenge 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
- Crafts And Me Challenges - Anything Goes
- Craft Your Passion Challenges - Hip To Be Square