Followers

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

I'm On A Roll Lately...

Its so much fun to put up posts but I have to admit... it is time consuming. That's probably the main reason why I don't do it every day. Having 2 kids and finding the time during the day to do it is pretty hard. 
Anyway, so I sat down yesterday and made another card to enter into some wonderful challenges I found. Pamela over at Pamela's World of Scrap made 5 sketches that we could choose from to make a card and enter it into her great challenge. I love all of her sketches but the one I chose definitely stood out from all the rest. Here it is.
The Cuttlebug Spot is having a "What's On Your Desk Tuesday" Challenge. So I collected a bunch of supplies that were lying around on my desk and I made a card out of them.
I also found a great challenge over at J&C Creations. They are having a friendship challenge and I couldn't resist when I saw it. I decided that I had to make a card for a friend that is getting married and I don't want us to grow apart but remain close friends. I know that we might not see each other as much as we used too but that shouldn't come between us. Here is the card I made


I'm entering this card into the current challenges
  1. Pamela's World of Scrap - WCMD Sketch Challenge - Sketch #5
  2. J&C Creations - Celebrate Friendship
  3. Divas By Design Challenge 56 - Anything Goes
  4. Joyful Stamper - Inspire Me Fridays Anything Goes
  5. The Cuttlebug Spot - What's On Your Desk Tuesday
  6. Challenge 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
  7. Crafts And Me Challenges - Anything Goes
  8. Craft Your Passion Challenges - Hip To Be Square

10 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Love your creativity and all your goodies!! Love the card ánd sentiment!!

    Thank you so much for joining us at The Cuttlebug Spot!!

    Cuttlebugs&hugs
    Jannie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous hun...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a smashing card I love it ,your choice of colours are fab,Thanks for joining us at J and C Creations Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card and colour combo.Love the flowers,a very pretty addition.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute. I like all the framed layers. Thanks for participating at CYP.

    afternoonscrapper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. fantastic card! thanks for playing along with us this week at The Cuttlebug Spot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute card. Great mix of colours and papers to showcase this sweet image. Thanks for joining our Hip to be Square challenge at Craft Your Passion Challenges this week. I hope you'll play along again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card!!! Well done! Thanks for playing along with my sketch challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love. Hugs and God Bless.
Rosalee M.