Followers

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Happy World Card Making Day

I'm know I'm a little late with this but Happy World Card Making Day to all of my wonderful followers. I've spent the day making cards on and off and I have to say that I am having a blast. 

Out of all the cards I made I like this one the best so that is why I'm posting it. I think it turned out rather great and all the extra bling adds a special touch. I won the Mulberry roses and the Decorative Pin in a blog candy a while back, Love them both. I attached the Thank You sentiment with some Zots, Clear Adhesive dots that you can find at Joan's Gardens. I plan to enter this card into a challenge over at Joan's Gardens and I would so love it if my followers went over there and voted for me. Voting starts in about 7 hours from now. Thanks Guys. Here is my card


I would like to enter this card into the current challenges:
  1. Joan's Gardens - World Card Making Day Challenge 
  2. Simon Says Stamp Challengs  - World Card Making Day Challenge
  3. KinderStamp - World Card Making Day
  4. Divas By Design - Use Some Textures (Embossing, Ribbon, Bling, Flowers)

4 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful Rosalee. Thanks for joining in on our World Card Making Day Challenge at Joan's Gardens,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job on your card. Love the bling and how the scallops line up perfectly for a great effect.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is really beautiful Rosalee. Love the gems and the colour combo

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love. Hugs and God Bless.
Rosalee M.