Followers

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Busy Making Cards

****To Enter My Candy Click HERE****
***************************
I used another one of Pamela's Sketches to make yet another card. 
 It took me a while to decide what I would do and I like how it turned out. I used my Spellbinders M-Bossabilities folder - Elegance to emboss the circles that I punched out with a Fiskars Medium Round N' Round Squeeze Punch. The Thank you stamp is from the Fiskars set called Grateful Simple Stick. I just love that set. Here is my card
I would like to enter this card into the current challenges:
  1. Pamela's World Of Scrap  - WCMD Sketch Challenge #2
  2. Crafts And Me Challenges - Anything Goes
  3. Challenge 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
  4. Diva's By Design - Anything Goes
  5. Catch The Bug - Anything Goes
  6. Sentimental Sundays - Anything Goes with a Sentiment
  7. Come And Get It Challenges - Pick 3 (Gems, Circles, Black)
  8. Pixie Dust Studio Challenges - Anything Goes
  9. UnstampaBelles Challenge - Recycle (Scraps of paper used to punch the circles)
  10. Simon Says Stamp Challenges - Punches (Fiskars Round N' Round Squeeze Punch)

17 comments:

  1. Wow, this is so clever! Looks fabulous! Thanks for entering this at Unstampabelles and great way to use up those scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting card. I like your interpertation of the sketch. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get it challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty card and clever take on the sketch. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Unstampabelles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card - a great take on the sketch and a great use of rainbow colours. Thanks for joining in our Recycling challenge at UnstampaBelles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card from a great sketch! Thanks for joining us at Challenges 4 Everybody!
    Hugs xx Cara xx DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rosalee, thank you for stopping by my blog and becoming a follower. I've now found your blog in return and become a follower of yours. You have a fabulous blog and I look forward to seeing your future creations.
    Good luck in my candy draw.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving all that bling! Wonderful colours. Thanks for joining us at UnstampaBelles.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous, colourful card and I love it.

    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I LOVE how this turned out!! Great job! Thanks for playing along with my sketch challenge, again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Rosalee. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. You created a beautiful card. I love the use of the circles. TFS AJ-

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a lovely card Rosalee. the rich colours work so well with the white. Thanks for your kind comment at MMCS Blog. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, nice Blog. I love your cards.
    Good luck for the candy on my blog.

    Thanks for following my blog.

    LG Carola

    ReplyDelete
  13. such a fun design, love the rich colors & the embossing!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful card.
    Gr Elly, Roemenie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Rosalee! I must say that I absolutely LOVE your crafting style, and that I really enjoy visiting your blog.
    If you would please, I would REALLY love to have you link up and play along in our challenges at:
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
    We have an "Anything Goes" challenge every week (as long as it's G-rated/family friendly) which your sweet art is. I love it and would really enjoy having you share with us there. I really do hope to see you soon.
    Blessings,
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, I really like your Card! The colors just pop on that white. Thanks for Sharing! :0)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love. Hugs and God Bless.
Rosalee M.