Followers

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Slowly getting back on track...

*****Click HERE to go to my blog candy*****

I'm back........ I haven't had much time to craft lately since I moved a little over a week and a half ago and I'm still trying to get my sewing room/craft room organized. It'll get there eventually but it could take some time cause I'm organizing drawers, shelves and everything else that needs to be.
The main reason for this post is I just found out that its Blog Hop time over at "Simon Says Stamp Blog" and boy are they ever celebrating with HUGE prizes. All the DT members have wonderful projects to share and trust me, this one is one you won't want to miss. 
Diana over at DL.Art is having a linky party. Head on over and check it out as well. Such a great place to meet new crafters. 
Here is a card...
 I would like to enter this card into the current:
  1. Simon Says Stamp Blog Hop Challenge - Put A Stamp On It
  2. DL.ART - Anything Goes Linky Party
  3. No Matter Which Challenges - Punches (Fiskars Sunburst)
  4. Ladybug Crafts #1- Anything Goes
  5. My Mum's Craft Shop Challenges - Anything Goes
  6. Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
  7. Papelitos Stamps - Anything Goes
  8. Tuesday Alchemy - Anything Goes

12 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Rosalee. I love the design and the colours are wonderful.
    Thank you so much for taking part in the first Ladybug Crafts Challenge and don't forget you can enter up to 3 times!!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty and bright card! Love all the details! Hope you'll settle in soon! Thanks for joining us over at Tuesday Alchemy Challenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs and sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy to hear you are getting more settled after the move. Beautiful card. Love the added border punches.

    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    Email Me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Love the embossing. It is very cheerful. Glad you have gotten settled after the move
    Thank you so much for joining DL.ART 1000 POST linky party.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I'm following you now too!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card, thanks for joining us at NMW challenges
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Rosalee, what a lovely card, the embossing is a great touch and the colour combo is perfect.

    Thanks for popping by my blog and leaving the kind comment, it's appreciated.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cheerful colour combination!

    Thanks so much for joining us this week at Tuesday Alchemy!
    Hugs Katya x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous! Love the color combination and the border punch. :) Thanks for playing along in our 'Put a STAMP On It!' challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful creation thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgous creation thanks for joining us at MMCS hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning card. Love the image. Thank you for sharing and joining in at NMWC. Hugs, Velma

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love. Hugs and God Bless.
Rosalee M.