Followers

Friday, September 21, 2012

Emboidery Work

***For My Candy Click HERE***

Embroidering. Another one of my hobbies. It takes a huge amount of time to make a baby quilt but I love it. This here is one I made with a German verse on it. It takes about 24 hours to embroider a pattern depending on what size it is. Nana over at My Crafting Channel is having a Fabric Challenge and I'm going to enter this quilt. The theme is Red white and one other color. Well that other color appears to be Green. Here is my quilt. Thanks for all your lovely comments. I really appreciate every single one of them.
I want to enter this quilt into the current challenges:
  1. My Crafting Channel - Red and White
  2. Inspire Me Friday's #77 - Anything Goes
  3. DL.ART - 1000 Post Linky Party

Before I go I have a quick giveaway to tell you all about. Scrap Friends is having a wonderful giveaway. There will be 3 lucky winners. Head on over there now and check it out. Ends October 3, so hurry on over there now. Here is a picture of one of the prize...

3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART 1,000 POSTS Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, I love to embroidery too, so thankful hubby find got me a machine. Sure saves time.

    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    Email Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rosalee, thanks for your kind words on my blog.I have joined yours as a member as I too love what I see. Wow you had some fab candy you gave away, wish I lived other than Australia, I would have joined in too. Keep in touch...luv annie

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love. Hugs and God Bless.
Rosalee M.