Followers

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Another Card...

***Click HERE to go to my Candy Post***
Got another card for you guys. I should defiantly post like this more often. Posting a card takes quite some time but I like it. This one is another card I made for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Put a stamp on it. 
Both the sentiment and the flower stamp I used on this card are Stampin' Up stamps. I like how it turned out. Clean and simple. 
I'm entering this card into the current challenges:
  1. Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Put a stamp on it
  2. Ladybug Crafts Challenge 1 - Anything Goes
  3. Everyday Is an Occasion - Linked up on Sundays
  4. Inspire Me Fridays 75 - Anything Goes
  5. Stampin Sisters In Christ - Bright Colors
  6. Stamp And Create - Anything Goes

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Love the stamps used, the embossing and the color.

    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    Email Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there sweet Rosalee! Your blog and your art are SO cute, and there are SO many sweet things here. I really enjoyed looking through your blog. I found you through Stampin' Sister in Christ, and i actually head up the Sister Site to Stampin' Sisters in Christ. It is called Word Art Wednesday....another Christian challenge blog. Anything you share on SSIC you are welcome (and encouragted) to share with us at Word Art Wednesday. I really do hope you will consider playing along with us and sharing your darling art in our challenges. It would be SO FUN to have you join us, so I really hope you will stop by and check us out. I warmly welcome you, as do all my other Design Team Members, and we all enjoy meeting new friends and visting blogs as sweet as yours. Thanks for being so sweet and creative, and I do look forward to seeing you real soon.
    Have a blessed week.
    Karen Letchworth
    Word Art Wednesday
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the bold and bright colors! The black silhouettes look amazing on that yellow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the monochromatic look to this pretty card... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card, love your layout and the image, thanks for joining our challenge at Ladybug crafts, Gaynor x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card! Love the stamped flower field! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card Rosalee. Love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stampin' Sisters in Christ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card. I love the elegance of it.

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is simply beautiful! So Elegant too

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a stunning card. So gorgeous design. Love your image and colors you have used. Like the Clear Cards this is also so simple and clear card. I appreciate your work. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love. Hugs and God Bless.
Rosalee M.