Boy has it been a busy past couple of weeks. From garden work to taking care of the kids, cooking and cleaning and plus with the thought of moving on my mind its hard to get in some crafting. Well today I finally found the time. I've made a couple of cards in the past where I used pastel colors and I just love the turnout every time. Cropstop's current challenge is all about kites this week and I just had to enter. As soon as I saw the word kites I thought of a cool idea and I thought I would give it a go and see if it would work out and I'm quite happy to say that it did. I added bling and ribbon to add some nice touches. All in all it isn't the best card I have ever made but its nice anyways.
DL.Art is having a blog hop to celebrate Diana's birthday so I figured it would be neat to make this a birthday card to enter into that challenge as well. Hope you have a wonderful Birthday Diana. Hugs.
I would like to enter this card into the current challenges:
- CropStop Challenges - Kites
- Simon Says Stamp Challenges - Bingo (Ribbon/Free/Blooms)
- DL.Art - Birthday Card
- Challenge Up Your Life - Anything Goes
- Divas By Design - For A Female
- Inky Impressions - Ribbon
- Wags 'n Whiskers - Birthday
- Paper Crafting Journey - Anything Goes
- Simply Create too - Anything Goes
- 2 Sisters Challenges - Anything Goes
- Our Creative Corner - Nature
- UnstampeBelles Challenges - Paper Flowers
- Tip Top Tuesday Challenges - Focus On The Ribbon