Followers

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Finally Found Some Time To Craft....

Boy has it been a busy past couple of weeks. From garden work to taking care of the kids, cooking and cleaning and plus with the thought of moving on my mind its hard to get in some crafting. Well today I finally found the time. I've made a couple of cards in the past where I used pastel colors and I just love the turnout every time. Cropstop's current challenge is all about kites this week and I just had to enter. As soon as I saw the word kites I thought of a cool idea and I thought I would give it a go and see if it would work out and I'm quite happy to say that it did.  I added bling and ribbon to add some nice touches. All in all it isn't the best card I have ever made but its nice anyways. 
DL.Art is having a blog hop to celebrate Diana's birthday so I figured it would be neat to make this a birthday card to enter into that challenge as well. Hope you have a wonderful Birthday Diana. Hugs.
I would like to enter this card into the current challenges:
  1. CropStop Challenges - Kites
  2. Simon Says Stamp Challenges - Bingo (Ribbon/Free/Blooms)
  3.  DL.Art - Birthday Card
  4. Challenge Up Your Life - Anything Goes
  5. Divas By Design - For A Female
  6. Inky Impressions - Ribbon
  7. Wags 'n Whiskers - Birthday
  8. Paper Crafting Journey - Anything Goes
  9. Simply Create too - Anything Goes
  10. 2 Sisters Challenges - Anything Goes
  11. Our Creative Corner - Nature
  12. UnstampeBelles Challenges - Paper Flowers
  13. Tip Top Tuesday Challenges - Focus On The Ribbon

28 comments:

  1. Lovely card. The little gems and ribbon add a extra something. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card, that touch of bling finishes it nicely. Thanks for joining in our paper flowers challenge at Unstampabelles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the kite background design! Thanks for joining our CropStop Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy to see you crafting again. Beautiful card. Love the colors and the gems and ribbon add a great touch.
    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    Email Me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is Beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rosalee, thanks for joining us this week at Our Creative Corner. I really like the way you have embossed the background paper, and the colour coordinating rhinestones add just the right amount of bling!
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty birthday card I love the colors and I like how the gems are popping through the black ribbon.
    Thanks for joining my DL.ART Happy Birthday DIANA Blog Hop
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. pretty card thanks for playing along at Divas by Design
    -sheryl-

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great idea about the kites! Pretty colours also. Thanks for joining in the fun at Unstampabelles this month for our Flowers Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very different with the kite background, works well. THanks for joining in our paper flower challenge at unstampabelles.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty card! Thank you for joining us this week at Inky Impressions. :o)

    Tonya Inky DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Rosalee: So glad you joined us at Simply Create Too for Challenge #19 - "Anything Goes". Your card is beautifully done--love the stained glass effect!!!!

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely card thanks for sharing with us at 2 sisters this week good luck with the challenge Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  14. creative use of the kite for the Crop Stop Challenge! Thanks for playing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Heel leuk gedaan deze kaart.
    Liefs, Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  16. simple and elegant card, thanks for playing with CUYL and best luck, hugs Ute ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your card is lovely! Hugs, Ani
    P.S. We have a candy over at Card Mania Challenges, if you're interested...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fab card. I ove the design, colours and gems. Thank you for joining us at 2 Sisters this week. Good luck, Hugs, Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous birthday card Rosalee! I love the kites!! Thanks for joining us at Wags 'n Whiskers!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great bithday card love the bling on the kites and the slide sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  21. A lovely birthday card - great colourings. Thanks for joining in our Paper Flower challenge at UnstampaBelles.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Pretty card and love the kites! They remind me of stained glass windows. Thanks for playing at the Unstampabelles Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a great birthday card!!! :)

    Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful card! I love the pattern paper! So pretty! Thank you for joining us at Inky Impressions!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Brilliant card and beautiful colours.

    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.

    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great card - Thanks for playing at Inky Impressions this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Your card is gorgeous!! I love the colors and the design!! Thanks so much for entering my giveaway and posting it on your sidebar...I appreciate it!! Have a great week :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful card! Thank you for following my blog. I'm now following your great blog:)

    Judy@
    Judys Handmade Creations

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love. Hugs and God Bless.
Rosalee M.