Followers

Sunday, July 1, 2012

***Handmade Bags - By Me***

Its sure has been  long time since I've put up a post. I have here something special to show you all today. I know I've never mentioned anything of the sort but I LOVE sewing. I do it for a living and I enjoy every moment of it.
A couple of weeks ago I sat down and tried making a cute little going away bag. I succeeded and I loved the results so much that I made 3 more. They are easy to make and it takes me from 8:30am to about 3:00pm to make one and that also includes taking care of my kids at the same time. I had a friend of mine embroider the horse and horse shoes onto the bag with her Embroidery machine. Boy those machines are awesome, sure wish I could afford one. 
I found this wonderful Fabric Challenge over at My Crafting Channel. I've been looking for a fabric challenge for a long time now with no success and finally I found one. Boy was I happy. I can finally enter my bag into a challenge and that was super news.
Another wonderful challenge that I discovered was one of Diana's challenges over at DL.ART. Her challenge was to post a favorite project from the moth of June. Well this is definitely one of them. Thank Diana for the wonderful challenge
So anyways, enough with my chatter. Here s the bag...

 ***Right Angle***
***Left Angel***
 ***Back***
***Top Flap***
***Left Pocket***
 ***Front Pocket***

I would like to enter this bag into the current challenge
  1. My Crafty Challenge - Use Fabric
  2. DL.ART - Favorite piece for the month of June

9 comments:

  1. WOW what a FANTASTIC back pack. I love all the details. Thanks for entering it in the Fabric Challenge.

    Your newest follower here

    Hugs
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW - you made this!!! Its awesome. New follower, popping in from DL.ART linky party. TFS

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soooo great, the details on you're back bag are beautifulso nice! I just love it!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    Came over from DL ART, I'am a new folower! Stop by my bog when you have a chance, would love to have your follow me as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing! My daughter loves to sew and she would love to make this. I bookmarked this site for her. She is away at camp. She is now following you. I came over from DL ART. If you would like, stop by my daughter's blog when you have a chance. It would be great if you would like to follow her as well. Her name is Madison.
    http://funkycards.blogspot.com/
    Thanks for sharing!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a fabulous bag, love all the details you incorporated and the embroidery is so lovely too!! I'm here from the DL.ART "favorites" link party. I'm a new follower and would be delighted for you to stop by my blog. ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow handmade! Awesome and Cute. I love the embroidery. Stopping by for DL.ART Thankful Thursdays. AJ~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Rosalee! This is FABULOUS--LOVE all that embroidery! Thanks for joining my blog candy--good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Rosalee, WOW! this is a fantastic bag!! Thank you for visiting today and taking the time to leave a sweet comment!! Good luck on the giveaways!!
    Hugs
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, wow, wow Rosalee, this is fabulous!! You did such an amazing job!! And your friend did a awesome job as well with the embroidering!! Love it!! :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love. Hugs and God Bless.
Rosalee M.