Hey there peeps, its been a little over 2 weeks since my last post, time sure does fly. Wish I had more time one my hands to post more often.
So I sat down yesterday to make a masculine birthday card. I think it turned out OK. The colors I chose makes it look a little Christmas-y but that was so not my intentions. The image comes from the lovely Anne Fenton. She is super talented and has a freebie on her blog every Thursday, I love her work and her images are adorable. You should definitely check her work out. The sketch come from Priscilla Styles. They have a sketch challenge going on right now and since I'm just oh so terrible with sketches I decide to try out that one.
I colored the image using the copics that Audrey sent me. I love working with them cause its a real treat compared to pencil crayons. I looked through the sentiment folder in my computer to see if I had a sentiment that would fit to this card and when I didn't find one I got the weird idea of making one. I looked through Google images to see if I could find a circle flame and race car. I used photo shop to edit the two together and added a sentiment in the middle. I think it turned out great. If any of you would like to have it to use on your card the help yourself to it at the bottom of this post.
I would like to enter this card into the current challenges:
- Crop Stop - Masculine Birthday Card
- Truly Madly Crafty Challenges - 5 embellishments (4 buttons, 1 ribbon)
- Bearly Mine Challenges - Anything Goes
- Sweet Stamps Blog - Anything Goes
- Ooh-la-la Creations - Ribbon or Twine (Ribbon)
- Die Cuttin' Divas - Buttons & Birthday
- Simon Says Stamp - Clean And Simple
- Priscilla Styles - Sketch
- Little Miss Muffet Challenges - Anything Goes
- One Stitch At A Time - Anything Goes
- Delightful Sketches - Add Ribbon
- Shelly's Images - Anything Goes
- Make It Monday - Anything Goes
- Moving Along With The Times - Keep It Real
- Just Keep On Creating - Anything Goes
Oh, and before I go, here is that freebie for you all. Hope you enjoy it and Thank you all for your lovely comments. I appreciate everyone of my followers. Hugs, Rosalee