Followers

Monday, May 28, 2012

Lets Play Sports

This is my attempt at making a card using a Magnolia sports image. Magnolia-licious Highlites is having a sports challenge and I though I would give it a try. I won this wonderful Tilda Tennis stamp a couple of weeks ago from Stamp And Create and I finally got the chance to ink it up. I used copics to color the image; although its a little dark I still like how the hair turned out. This is the third image I've ever colored using copics and as you can see I still need a lot of practice on which colors to blend. The ribbon comes from Crafty Ribbons, I won it in their weekly Friday Freebie draw about 2 weeks ago. Their ribbon and buttons are simply lovely and I do suggest that you check them out.  I used the Fiskars Jester border punch to make the sun in the corner, I think it adds a nice touch. Now, on to my card. I'm not one for long posts cause I'm extremely terrible at that.



I would like to enter this card into the current challenges:
  1. Magnolia-licious Highlites - Its All About Sports
  2. Moving Along With The Times - No Birthdays
  3. Delightful Sketches Challenges - 5 or more Flowers
  4. Crop Stop - Doily
  5. DL.ART - Anything Goes
  6. Ooh La La Creations Challenges - Make It Girly
  7. Pile It On Challenges - 2 or More Folds
  8. Stampin' Sisters In Christ - Do something your afraid of (Using real doily's)
  9. Cutie Stampers - Stitching
  10. Penny Challenges - Anything Goes
  11. Aud Sentiments - Any Sentiment
  12. Crafts And Me - Flowers

22 comments:

  1. oh what a cute card, love your layout and all the lovely details!
    thanks for joining us at cutie stampers!

    xoxo nadine

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab easel card. Love the little Tilda
    Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments this week.
    Hugs
    Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! Thanks for joining our CropStop Fancy Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great color combo and love the embellies! Thank you for joining in the fun at www.CropStop.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card. Love it! Thanks for following my blog and for sharing my giveaway! Good Luck!
    Patti
    http://shortnscrappy.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card. Sweet Tilda image andf beautiful flowers.
    Thanks for playing along with us at MAWTT and Aud Sentiments this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!such an adorable card Rosalee!!! Thank you for visiting and posting about my giveaway and posting my blinkie very sweet and much appreciated!! I'm now a new follower and look forward to coming back to check out more of your projects!! Good luck!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  8. CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! Love the colors!
    Thank you for joining us this month at Magnolia-licious High Lites blog hop.
    hugs.......

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow fabulous card love your embellishments
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
    Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your attempt was a success, this is simply adorable. Super cute Love the design and the coloring you did. Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a lovely card...
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Anything goes" challenge & good luck in the draw…

    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute card! Thanks for joining us at CropStop! A new challenge is up - I hope you'll join us again!

    ReplyDelete
  13. eine sehr schöne Karte. Klasse!

    Dankeschön fürs mitmachen bei den CS!

    lg Jane

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely easel card and those flowers look fab. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

    Helen DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous easel card. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty challenges and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. your image is adorable and you've colored and embellished your card splendidly.
    thanks for playing along with us at Pile It On,

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous card the papers are gorgeous
    so is the image a super card
    Thank you for joining our challenge
    this week at Pile it On
    Hugs
    Lorianna

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fab card so cute, thanks for sharing at OLLCB, Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely card, thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments this time. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is absolutely adorable!! I love the sweet image...you colored her beautifully!! And the flowers are gorgeous!! Thank you so much for entering my giveaway and posting it on your sidebar!! I appreciate it so much :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Love the colours on her ! wow that ribbon and buckle is so pretty ! Great fun card ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Pretty papers and layout. Love the purple and green together

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love. Hugs and God Bless.
Rosalee M.