Happy Birthday to me!!! Well I just had to say it. I am now officially 25 years old and about time too. Time sure does fly.
So I got to making some cards in the last couple of days and on e just so happens to be a Birthday card that I made for my mother. She absolutely loved it and so did I. The turn-out was wonderful. I especially love the color combo and design. The color combination idea comes from Nancy's card over at CropStop Challenge Blog. They are celebrating National Scrapbook Day with a challenge and we are supposed to lift of the the DT's cards. I chose Nancy's card because of the butterflies and colors. I've seen some 3D butterflies on some creations before so I decided that I definitely have to try it out and see how it looks. I love it. The paper comes from "Bearly Mine Designs". Donna has some freebies ever once in a while and I absolutely love her work and papers. I used the photo shot to change the color of the paper to match my image and what a perfect match it is. Anyways, here is my card... and thanks everyone for all your lovely comments. I love hearing what you think of my cards.
I would like to enter this card into the current challenges:
- Simon Says Stamp Challenges - Celebrating Birthday's
- Dream Valley Challenges - For A Special Lady
- Great Impressions - Anything Goes
- PanPastel UK - Anything Goes
- Sentiment Sundays - For A Special Lady
- Aud Sentiments - Anything Goes
- Anything Goes Challenge Blog - Things With Wings
- Willow Sketchie Challenge - Die Cuts or Punches (BUTTERFLY PUNCH)
- Creative Craft Challenges - Anything Goes
- Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
- Always Crafting - Anything Goes
- Crop Stop - Scraplift a DT card (Nancy's Card)
- Creative Inspiration - Animal Antics
- Sunday's With Chrissy - Things With Wings
- Riti's Challenge - Clean And Simple Card
And before I go I would like to tell you all about a wonderful giveaway that Einet has been having for the past couple of weeks on her blog called "Scrappin' It". Head on over there and check the requirement to enter. You don't want to miss out, check out the pic below to see what she's giving away. Amazing, huh?
My blessing in life are my wonderful kids and husband. They are always there to put a smile on my face and cheer me up. My husband supports me whenever he can and at whatever I do and I really appreciate that from him.