Followers

Friday, April 13, 2012

Mother's Day

Hi All. I'm back and feeling 100% better. Thanks to everyone of you for your well wishes.
So, for the past 2 days I've been working on a Never-ending Card. This one was made special for my Mom for Mother's Day, I know I'm a little early with this one but I tend to make cards at the very last second and for once I decided to get it done on time. I think she'll be happy to get this card, its definitely the most complicated one I've made for her. And thanks to my friend Regena for tips on decorating it, that definitely has to be the worst part about making them but in the end the effort is all worth it.
The paper I used comes from a pack of paper from the Dollarama, my most favorite store in Canada. Love the choices and prices on certain products and paper is one of them.
The row of black rhinestones on the front of the cards come from a blog candy I won from Theresa. I absolutely love them. Thanks Theresa.
All the word art was printed out using The Print Shop Pro. I love that program cause its perfect for changing and altering certain projects. The flowers are Fred She Said flowers. Love them too but something I think too much cause I've been using them on almost all my cards lately. Anyway that's pretty much it so enough with my rambling.

Front1st Fold
2nd Fold
3rd Fold
I would like to enter this card into the current challenges:
  1. Simon Says Stamp Challenges - Spring Flowers
  2. Craft You Crazy - Mother's Day And Flowers
  3. Crafty Ribbon's Challenges - Things With Wings (Butterflies)
  4. Charisma Cardz Challenges - Fancy Fold
  5. Wags 'n Whiskers Stamp Challenge - Anything Goes
  6. Stampin' Sisters In Christ - Celebrate Something (Mother's Day)
  7. Totally Paper Crafts Challenges - Things With Wings
  8. Crafts And Me Challenges - 3D Lift (Flowers)
  9. Anything Goes Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
  10. LinkPixie Dust Studio Challenges - Ribbon

17 comments:

  1. beautiful card rosalee - love the idea of giving a neverending card for mother's day - inspired! I'm sure your mum will adore this! Hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous ! Your card is very original and fabulous. Sensible choice of colours. Beautiful layout. Bravo ! Everything is perfect !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Rosalee,
    Your card is so pretty.
    Thank you for joining my giveaway at We Heart Paper Crafts. I'm inviting you to our new blog http://sisterscraftcafe.blogspot.com/

    Hope you could join us there

    Venus

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card, love the design. Thank you for sharing it with Charisma this week.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just gorgeous,love the great layout.Thanks for sharing this with us at Anything Goes.xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is simply divine, wow, love all the detail and the color combo!!!
      Glad you like, looks good.........:))
      It is called sliders, check out Pizzazz Aplenty, their prices are good...
      http://pizzazzaplenty.blogspot.com/search/label/Sliders
      lotsa luv

      Delete
  6. this lovely, I bet your mum will love it.
    Thank you for joining us at Anything Goes Challenge, good luck and hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs
    Suzie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful! Love the fold!
    Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes!
    Hugs Annette

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Rosalee :-) I love the multifold and the whole design, your Mum will love this :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Totally Papercrafts and Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cool card! I love all the folds and details!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi ya
    wow what a fabulous card, luv the design,thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  11. absolutely beautiful!
    Thankyou for joining us on Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi wow how incredible is this ! out of this world so many gorgeous details looks quite hard to make ! I am sure she will treasure it ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's some fancy folding! Lovely work, thanks so much for sharing with us at Charisma Cardz.
    Jenni x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Rosalee,Thank you for being my latest follower and good luck in my candy draw :)
    I will follow yours now, your mother's day card is fabulous she is going to love it,looks very complicated maybe i will try one sometime.
    Hugzz Val xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card and great colours. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Greetz, Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning card on the colors. Perfect sentiment!

    builders

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love. Hugs and God Bless.
Rosalee M.