Life has been keeping me busy for the last few weeks. And to make it all worst I came down with the flu yesterday. Sure hope I can finish writing this post. I have to get it dome.
I've been working on a Magnolia card for the past week. Took every second of spare time I had. It seems like forever sine I made one. I was looking up tutorials on coloring with copics and found quite a few good ones but it will take me some time to get the techniques mastered. I won the copics a few weeks ago from Audrey and I love them. I did some research online on finding some storage shelves and I came across a neat one. My father-in-law, who by the way is a genius, offered to build me one. I think it turned out great, here's a pic for you to see. Pretty cool, huh?
Anyway enough with that, now onto my card. The image is my first attempt ever at coloring with copics. The dress should look like pleats but to me it clearly didn't turn out like it should have. The chain down the side under the bow comes from a pair of sandals. I took them apart to just to get the chain and I'm so glad that I did. I think it looks very nice and adds a nice touch. Sorry for having to keep this post so short but I'm not feeling too good and I have to leave it like this. Here are some pics of the card...
- Simon Says Stamp Challenges - Use your favorite Tool (Fiskars Sunburst Border Punch)
- Just Magnolia - Anything Goes
- Crafty Ribbon's Challenges - Black, White And One Other Color
- Diva's By Design - Anything Goes
- Wags'n Whiskers Stamp Challenges - Say It With Flowers
- DL.ART Thankful Thursday - Spring Flowers
- Unique Crafters Challenge - Use Paper Flowers