Followers

Friday, February 24, 2012

Thankful Thursday

A bit late posting this card but I finally had time to sit down and make one. This is a simple style that I discovered a while ago. The butterfly image is a stamp that I won in a blog candy from Denise. At first I had no idea how I would ever use the stamp but its just wonderful and I bet that it would look awesome heat embossed. I should give it a go, you'll never know till you try it. The punched edge on the black paper was punched using the "Sunburst" punch from Fiskars. Diana over at DL.ART has Thankful Thursday challenges every Thursday and one just so happens to be "Use Yellow and a butterfly" Though this card would be perfect so decided to make one just perfect for that challenge. So anyway here is my card.I would like to enter this card into the current challenges:
  1. DL.ART - Yellow with Butterfly
  2. Divas By Design - Bling (black pearls)
  3. Truly Scrumptious - All Creatures Great And Small
  4. The Paper Shelter - Sentiment
  5. Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges - Anything Goes
  6. Cooking It Up With Katie - 3 Favorite Things (Ribbon, Bling, Border Punches)
  7. PanPastel UK Challenge Blog - Animals

17 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Rosalee, I love the style .. the black touches make it so elegant xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love the colour combo & the layout!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Divas this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty I love the ribbon and your butterfly image is very nice.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forgot to mention Thank you so much for linking up to my DL.ART Thankful Thursday. I really appreciate it.Challenge.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and such a lovely colour combo. Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, I love the colour and that butterfly is beautiful. Thank you for joining in with the PanPastel challenge blog
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really classy design the Butterfly is stunning.Thanks for joining us at PanPastel Uk this week.

    Kerry DT Leader

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very elegant design, Rosalee ! Love the punched piece and your subtle color palette. Thanks for sharing this with us at Cooking It Up with Katie this challenge. It's wonderful!
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool card!

    Thank you for becoming my a new follower of my blog. I'am now following yours.

    Catarina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Paper Shelter Challenge.

    If you are interested I have a blog candy giveaway on my blog http://www.punknscrap2.blogspot.co.nz/2012/02/follower-birthday-blog-candy.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous Rosalee! I love the butterfly stamp and the gorgeous border with ribbon is So pretty! Fab colour combo - it's a really sweet card!
    Hope you have a good week!
    Big Hugs!
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your lovely sweet card. Thanks for playing with us over at the Paper Shelter this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card, love the image!
    Thanks for sharing with us over at Divas by Design!

    Big hugs Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi there--thank you so much for following my blog. I'm returning the favor. Looking forward to being bloggie friends.

    Big Cricky Hugs,
    K Andrew
    See My Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful card- love the pretty layout and the butterfly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a beautiful card! I adore the colors you chose--and that butterfly is fabulous! :) Thanks for joining in my blog candy--good luck!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Pretty creation. Love the butterfly too.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in
    http://sudha-kalra.blogspot.in/p/shop.html

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love. Hugs and God Bless.
Rosalee M.