I'm on a roll... took the time to make another card today. This here is my first ever House Mouse card and I absolutely love how it turned out. I looked everywhere online that I could think of that has free sentiments and I didn't find one single Valentine's Day sentiment. So I took the time to make my own. It took some time and it might not be as beautiful as the professional sentiments that some ladies make but it works for me. If any of you want it you can grab the image below.
I created the design as I worked on the card. The little doily in the top left and corner is actually part of a heart doily that I won on Stacie's wonderful blog. You should check it out, its really cool. The patterned paper comes from Diana and the flowers come from the wonderful Jacque. All of these women are wonderful and very talented crafters and if you haven't yet then you should check out their blogs, I have to say that I get a lot of inspiration from then when my mojo just up and disappears. So do you want to see my card already...well here it is.
And here is the sentiment I was talking about. Ya, I know its a little different but feel free to use it if you want to.
I would like to enter my card into the current challenges:
- Simon Says Stamp - Animal Antics
- House Mouse and Friends Challenges - LOVE themed with more then 1 heart
- Paper Pretties - Ribbon or Twine (Ribbon)
- Lily Pad Challenges - Patterned Paper
- All That Scraps Challenges - Anything Goes
- Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenges - Red & Pink with Ribbon
- Scrap Creations - Red, Pink and White
- The Crafty Pad Designs - Show some Valentine Love
- Joanna Sheen Challenges - Love is in the Air
- Scrappin' It - Valentines Day Card Contest
- Inky Impressions Challenges - Use Pearls and/or Bling
- Die Cuttin' Divas - Anything Goes
- Party Time Tuesdays - Anything Goes
- Little Miss Muffet Challenges - #28 Valentines and Love
- Digi Doodle Shops Best - Love is in the Air