Followers

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Lookie What I got... Thanks Audrey

Take a look at what I got in the mail yesterday morning. I won blog candy from Audrey about 3 weeks ago and it finally arrived yesterday. I've been sitting on pins and needles for the past 2 weeks waiting for them to arrive. She also added the pkg of flowers. So sweet of her.
Thank you so much Audrey. I will have so much fun playing with these. Now that I have enough colors to blend with I can learn how to color with them.

3 comments:

  1. Wow!! what an amazing prize Rosalee!! Have lots of fun with them!!
    I have nominated you for a Liebster Award! as I really wanted to show my appreciation of your blog! If you wish to accept details are on my blog!
    Big Hugs!
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW,du bist lucky !!! I think i can only dream of winning something like this ... :)
    enjoy ... :)
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what an awesome win!! I can't wait to see what you create with these!! :)

    Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love. Hugs and God Bless.
Rosalee M.