Followers

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Linky Followers....

There is news going around that as of March 1, Google is removing support for the Google friend connect follower tool. I don't quite understand it completely but as I hear Google Friend Connect is being discontinued for the NON-Blogger blogs like Wordpress, etc. So many people have been turning to another service called Linky Followers. It supposed to be for anyone weather you have a Wordpress, Typepad or NO blog at all....you should be able to follow anyone.
I've signed up for Linky Followers, you can find it in my sidebar if you want to follow me that way. But I have a question for anyone who can help me. Will Blogger still have the Google Friends Connect feature? Will we loose the follower list we do have (for those who have blogs)? I haven't read up on it that much so I don't quite understand it. Can anyone help?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love. Hugs and God Bless.
Rosalee M.