Followers

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Liebster Award

The lovely Sue over at Sue's Craft Haven has just nominated me for the Liebster award. Thank you so much dear it means a lot to me to be picked out of the many blog s in blog land.


The Liebster Blog Award is meant for the blogs in Blog Land that have 200 or less followers. This is such a wonderful idea cause that way people won't feel left out especially if they happen to be nominated for it. As part of the tradition the award is passed along to five other blogs that have motivated and inspired me. It comes from the German meaning dearest or beloved but can also mean favorite. To accept the award you must:

1. Link back to the person's blog who gave it to you and thank them.
2. Post the award to your blog
3. Give the award to 5 bloggers (less than 200 followers) that you appreciate and value
4. Leave a comment on the five blogs you chose to let them know


Anyway here are the 5 blogs that I would like to nominate for the award. These women have given me such wonderful ideas and some of them are special friends of mine who help me out in times of need.

1. Regena - Butterflies And Flowers
2. Divinity - Scrap 'n Patch
3. Jessica - ~Bits And Pieces~
4. Claudia - Claudias' Creations
5. Karla - Mias Creations

Ladies please except this award as a token of my appreciation. Thanks for all the comments, inspiration and for being such good friends. Please pass it on and keep the love moving. And thanks again Sue, it really means a lot to me that you chose me. Hugs everyone.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your award...you so deserve it!!!
    Thanks so much for choosing me...I just blown away...
    thank you,

    Karla :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oi amiga, achei seu blog lindo, já estou seguindo e sempre que puder passarei por aqui, trabalho com artesanato em eva, venha conhecer meu cantinho ficarei muito feliz.

    Não deixe de curtir minha página no Facebook se puder tá.....bjs

    valartesdigitais.blogspot.com

    Val

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rosalee, glad you found my blog and that you have participated in the candy. If it continues this way I will soon announce who the winner is.
    I joined your followers so you will definitely hear more from me.
    Hugs Plony

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello

    Glad you want to be on my blog candy
    Good luck

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love. Hugs and God Bless.
Rosalee M.