Followers

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Another House Mouse card... with Freebie

These House Mouse images are so cute that I can't resist making cards with them. Took a while to decide what colors I would use for this one cause I had my mind set on purple. I glad I chose pink instead because it works better with black. So I decided to make another sentiment. I have to make a card for my husband for Valentine's day I need the perfect sentiment. I think it turned out nicely. If you would like to use it then go ahead and grab it at the bottom of this post. Just click on it then save it to your computer.
I got the cute heart charm from Natalie over at My Creativity LIFE! Now if your looking for some inspiration I suggest that you head over that way cause both her blog and work is wonderful.
The papers come from the Dollarama store here in Canada. I don't believe that there is a better dollar store in the word then that one, one of the main reasons is that it has a huge collection of Scrapbook supplies. I do most of my shopping there when it comes to embellishments, glue tapes and design papers.
There's not much more to say, so here's my card...I would like to enter this card into the current challenges:
  1. House Mouse Challenge Blog Hop - Love theme with more then 1 heart
  2. Simon Says Stamp - Love is in the air
  3. Going Buggy Challenge #2 - Butterflies and Lace
  4. Joanna Sheen Challenges - Love is in the air
  5. Whimsy Stamps Challenges - Love Themed
  6. Truly Madly Crafty Challenges - Ribbon and Bling
  7. Party Time Tuesday's #54 - Valentine's
  8. Scrap Creations - Valentine's
  9. Do You Stack Up - Love
  10. Stampin' Sisters In Christ - Show Love
  11. Crafting For All Seasons - Love is in the air
  12. The Paper Shelter - Be My Valentine
  13. Divas By Design - Love is in the air
  14. Crafty Creations - Swirly, Whirly
  15. Little Darling Challenges - Favorite Embellishments (Ribbon, Pearls, Charms)

Oh I almost forgot to add the sentiment. Here you all go. I look forward to hearing what you all think. Please leave me a comment, I appreciate it ever, ever so much... lol.

Oh and one more thing, before I go I would like to tell you all about a wonderful giveaway. Theresa over at CRAFTS, FRIENDS & ANGELS is having a wonderful giveaway. Head on over there and check it out. Its awesome and you all don't want to miss out. Giveaway Ends: March 15.


25 comments:

  1. What an adorable card. Such a sweet image and I love the black with the pink. Great sentiment too - TFS.
    And thanks for joining us at DYSU this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Valentine. Your flower cutout is a great idea with the jewel centers. Thanks for playing in House Mouse and Friends Blog Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card Rosalee, thank you so much for entering the cute little mice in my challenge, and good luck
    hugs
    Enfys

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling Valentine. The colors you've chosen and the intriquite cutout flower is lovely! THanks for joining in the fun at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge blog and best of luck in the blog hop.

    Mousie cheers!
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super sweet card! Thank you for the comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Rosalee!What a sweet card! Wish you welcome to join my candy-international entries are welcome too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely card ! Love the pink and black together !
    Thanks for joining my candy - good luck !
    :-) Nina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, you are a busy girl. This is so adorable. Love the sentiment, thanks. Charm is a great touch too. Thanks for joining us again at the House mouse and Friends Monday Challenge and Blog Hop.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wat een super mooi kaartje

    gr hetty

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww this is very sweet! I love the image it's adorable. Beautiful colouring and I love the papers and those gorgeous borders! Stunning card!
    Hope you have a good weekend!
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card, fab design and I love that sentiment.

    Thank you for joining us at CFAS

    ReplyDelete
  13. totally gorgeous and adore the image and the pinks, beautiful, hope you enjoyed the hop and good luck in the House Mouse and Friends Challenge
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is beautiful! Great choice for Valentines Day. Thank you for playing with us at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cute card. Love the adorable mice.

    Thanks for joining us this week at Diva's by Design.

    Hugs
    Jayne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh how cute! Great Valentine's card! I am so glad to see you at Stampin Sisters in Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute card. I really like the heart charm. Awesome sentiment! Thanks for sharing your card with the Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Rosealee, you have been a busy lady. This card is adorable and I love that darling image. Pretty Color combo. You have made some great cards and I would hate to see you not qualify for the prizes because you forgot to comment on one of our blogs (mine that I know of). Thanks for sharing your cards with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge and Blog Hop. Nicely done.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your card is absolutely adorable. I love those cute House Mouse stamps. The sentiment is perfect for the occasion.

    I'd like to thank you for becoming a follower of my blog, and for entering my 1-year blogoversary candy.

    Hugs, Outi
    http://pappersgalen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is just super adorable!!!!! I love House Mouse Stamps! Thank you so much for the fabulous V-day sentiment!

    thanks for playing with us at PTT this week, and we hope to see you back often!

    Holly PTT/DT

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is lovely! Thank you so much for joining us at House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge and our Blog Hop. Good luck!

    Hugs, Natascha

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great card - love the details and a great colour combo!

    Thank you for joining us at the Crafty Creations Challenge - hope to see you again soon!

    kaos

    ReplyDelete
  23. Super card thanks for joining us at Diva's this week would love to see you next week too
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  24. A very lovely looking card. Smashing colours and design. Thanks for playing with us over at TPS this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  25. Such a cute romantic card. :-)
    Come join my challenge blog and win a freebie.
    http://www.digidarladesigns.com
    xxx~DigiDarla

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love. Hugs and God Bless.
Rosalee M.