Followers

Monday, February 6, 2012

2nd Post For Today....Eeek

Well I just had to give it a go. I've never posted 2 posts on my blog in 1 day so this is a huge accomplishment for me. I'm still a little excited about the House Mouse images and I decided to make yet another card. This one isn't close to as fancy as the last one but its good enough. I decided to try out the sketch challenge over at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge Blog. I didn't really know where to start and because my card is quite small the mulberry roses I have seemed to fill up too much space so I decided to go with punched hearts instead. The iamge was colored by Copics. Its a little plain but good enough. Plan to mail this one to a friend of mine, she loves getting surprise cards in the mail, If I can manage to keep it a secret for that long. Anyway here's my card....I'm entering this card into the current challenges:
  1. House Mouse Blog Hop Challenge - Love themed with more then 1 heart
  2. Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge - Sketch
  3. Stampin' Sisters In Christ #125 - Show LOVE with your card
  4. Craft Us Crazy - Anything Goes
  5. Do You Stack Up - Anything Goes
  6. DL.ART - Thankful Thursday (Anything)
  7. iCopic Weekly - Use A Heart
  8. My Craft Spot - Anything GoesLink

18 comments:

  1. This is too cute!!! LOVE the texture of the dry embossing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card love the color and the hearts all around. Thank you for linking up to my Thankful Thursday linky challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya, love the take on the sketch and adore the image, hope you enjoyed the hop and good luck in the House Mouse and Friends Challenge
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card, a wonderful design and colours. You hve lovely details and your image is adorable and I love your frame.

    Thanks so much for joining us the House Mouse and Friends challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorable, love those sweet little mice!
    Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for joining House Mouse & Friends. This is so cute. Fabulous design. Good luck
    Mousey Hugs
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so sweet! Those little mice are adorable. I especially like the tiny pink heart silhouettes on the red embossed background.
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rosalee, your card is darling. Love this stamp and you colored it beautifully. Thanks for the second entry at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge and Blog Hop.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful LOVE card, Rosalee, the embossing look great and the image is so sweet. Thanks for joining us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge and blog hop.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just so stinkin cute! I love the little house mouse images Rosalee and you did such a great job with your card!

    Thank you for joining us at iCopic!
    Hugs,
    Marie XX

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a sweet card!! Love your layout and those cutie pie mice!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Stampin' Sisters in Christ!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute card. Love your layout. Thank you so much for joining us at House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge and our Blog Hop. Good luck!

    Hugs, Natascha

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww this is So cute! I love the sweet image. Gorgeous design with the red embossing and pink hearts! it's a really sweet card!
    Big Hugs!
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awwww what a cute HM love creation fab image great layout & design..lovely take on the chall theme.

    Thanks for sharing with us at HM & friends blog hop chall..good luck in the draws.

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a darlin' HM couple! Your coloring is fabulous and love your color palette. Thanks so much for joining us for this month's Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge, we hope you will come back and play again next month!
    Hugs,
    Marsha
    MMSC-DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. such a beautiful card Rosalee! Love the sweet image!
    TFS

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love. Hugs and God Bless.
Rosalee M.