Followers

Friday, January 27, 2012

Thankful Tuesday

So DL.ART is having yet another challenge that ends tomorrow and since its been a while since I put up a post I decided that I should put up a short one now. Its been a long week for me and I just haven't found the time so hopefully I'll be able to get a proper and longer post up next week.
I attacked my scraps drawer and managed to use up quite a few making this card. I printed out the rose pics a long time ago and finally found a way to use them. Construction paper...now that's something you don't see everyday yet I used up quite a bit that I had lying around. I know this card is straying far from what I usually make but hey I have to experiment and see what I like best. I have to admit though that this isn't what I would choose. Anyway here's my card...
I'm entering this card into the current Challenge:

  1. DL.ART - Thankful Tuesday (Thank you card using scraps)

3 comments:

  1. This is really nice I like the colors and the flowers are beautiful.
    Thank you for joining in on my
    THANKFUL THURSDAY Challenge
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card Rosalee!! Love the colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rosalee:) Beautiful card Love the yello, I really have to use it more:) Thank you for stopping by my blog!!! Thank you for putting my blinkie up and good luck on the giveaway!!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love. Hugs and God Bless.
Rosalee M.