Followers

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Thank You Card and Candy You Should Know About

Its Time..........
I finally found the time to put up a new post up. Its sure been a while but things have been very busy lately. So...for this card I got my inspiration from Diana over at DL.ART. I love all the wonderful challenges shes having and plus she's keeping me on my toes to make Thank You cards that I need to send out every now and then.
I think this card turned out nice. The big heart was stamped with a Stampin' Up stamps set I have called Polka Dot Punches Stamp Set. The set is beautiful and I love using it. The black paper was embossed on my friend Regena's Cuttelbug (I so have to get me one of those).
Anyway not much more to say except that here's my card....
I would like to enter the card into the current challenges:
  1. Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
  2. DL.ART - Thank You Card (Red & Glitter)
  3. Heart Song Inspiration - Buttons
  4. Lollipop Crafts - Anything Goes
  5. My Craft Spot - Anything Goes
  6. PanPastel UK Challenge Blog - Glitter and Glitz
  7. Truly Madly Crafty Challenges - Anything Goes
  8. Pattie's Creations - Embossing
  9. Stampin' For The Weekend - Embossing
  10. Digi Doodle Shop's Best - Anything Goes
  11. Shelly's Images - Text/Sentiment on the front


And before I go I have to tell you all about a Wonderful giveaway that I stumbled across. Livas is having her first ever blog candy and it is AWESOME. I suggest you all head over there and check it out. Ends on Feb 27th. So be sure to enter before then. Click on her name above to take you there.

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. I love all the glitter. Thank you for linking up to my Thankful Thursday challenge
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogpot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card. Love the black and red combo.
    Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the black/red colour combo and the textural background, great work thanks for sharing at PanPastel UK.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is FABULOUS ... great stitching too! Thanks so much for joining in our “TEXT” challenge at Shelly’s Images! I hope you’ll come back for more fun next challenge!
    Darlene
    Shelly’s Images DT
    MY BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really wonderful project, and we are so grateful that you chose to link up with us in our TEXT ME Challenge this week at Shelly's Images. We really hope you will join us again in next week's challenge. Have a great week, and we will see you again soon!
    Blessings,
    Karen - Design Team Member
    Shelly's Images
    P.S. Please be sure to check out all the gorgeous images available for sale in the Shelly's Images store for all your crafting projects.
    Blessings,
    Karen - Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, I love the red and black combo and all of the little gems look fab. Thank you for joining in with the PanPastel challenge blog
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really pretty design loving the colour combination.Thanks for joining us at Panpastel UK this week.

    Kerry DT Leader

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, love the dramatic colour palette. Thanks for joining us at PanPastel Uk and good luck
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for playing in our 'Embossing' Challenge #36, and for using a Digital OR Stamped image!
    ♥ Sandi
    DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
    and Pattie's shop
    Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card! Great embossing.
    Thanks for playing along at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card in great colors. Love the embossing.
    Thanks for joining us at SFTW.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love. Hugs and God Bless.
Rosalee M.