Followers

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

My First Card Of 2012

Its only the second day of 2012 and already I'm making cards. I got my motivations from Diana over at DL.ART. Diana had a Blogaversary blog hop going on from Jan 1 to Jan 2. On the hop we were supposed to find 4 secret words of items that are supposed to be used on your cards. Well I found all the words. At first I wasn't sure about the color combination but I like it a lot. I think it turned out great. My sister Jessica has a birthday on the 22nd and I though why not make it a B-Day card and send it to her. Hopefully she'll like it.
The mulberry roses come from Diana over at Moshie's Moments. I won some blog candy from here last year and these beauties were included. I love them Diana, Thanks! I go the number 17 from a Cricut cartridge called "Cherry Limeade". The sentiment comes from Sentiment's 4 You. My friend Regena offered to emboss the pink paper for me, its kinda hard to see the effect but its there and I have to say the card looks more beautiful in person. I got the idea of the flower in Tilda's hand from Jacque. She has such fabulous inspirational ideas. Makes the images looks even more real. LOVE IT!
So here's my card......Finally!
I would like to enter the card into the following challenges:
  1. Incy Wincy Card Challenges - Anything Goes
  2. The Secret Crafter - Anything Goes
  3. Top Tip Tuesday's - Anything Goes
  4. Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
  5. Crafty Boots Challenges - Celebrations
  6. Card Crafters Circle - Anything Goes
  7. Cutie Pie Challenges - Use A Sentiment
  8. Totally Gorjuss - Happy (Birthday)
  9. Joyful Stamper - Anything Goes
  10. Magnolia-licious Highlites - Anything Goes
  11. Heart Song Inspirations - Anything Goes
  12. House Of Gilli - Anything Goes
  13. Stamps R Us Challenges - Anything Goes
  14. The Pink Elephant - Anything Goes
  15. Truly Madly Crafty Challenges - Anything Goes
  16. Pile It On - Anything Goes
  17. DL.ART - Blog Hop Challenge

Boy that was a lot and took a while. But hey... with most of the challenges being Anything Goes who can resist. I know I'm a little late for this but I want to wish each and everyone of you a very happy 2012. Thanks to all my followers for keeping me going especially those of your who leave comments on all my posts. Hugs and God Bless.

24 comments:

  1. You made my day saying I motivated you. I love your card and I am sure your sister will also.
    Thanks for submitting a picture to my Challenge.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogstop.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, love the easel design and all the pretty roses. Thanks for joining us at HSI!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just lovely... I love the colours (my childhood bedroom colours!) I love that she's holding a real flower, and all the wee little rhinestones and stitches! Thanks for sharing at the Card Crafter's Circle... and by following our requirements, you'll qualify for our prizes.
    hugs,
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab easel card and I love the roses. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Boots Challenge.

    I should like to take this opportunity to wish you and your family a happy New Year.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE it. Love the digi...love the papers...love the colors.

    Be Blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG~ This is beautiful Rosalee!!
    got my goodies in the mail yesterday~thanks....can not wait to ink up some of those image. Hope I can get them to look half as good as yours :)
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy.
    Nikki F x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet card, so pretty! Thanks for playing along with Pile It On this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for dropping by my blog and visiting during Diana's blogaversary! :) Awesome job finding out the "secret ingredients" for the hop and entering! And I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute card! I came from Totally Gorjuss to say thanks for joining our challenge this to so thanks but wow you have also joined 3 of my other dt blog I'm in too! Pile it on , Incy Wincy and Top Tip Tuesday awesome!!
    Hugs Samantha x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Rosalee,
    She's darling and I love that you were inspired by Jacque to use the flower in her hand...that looks wonderful! Your colors, embellishments, layering and the embossing go so perfectly together. Wonderful card to start the new year in! Thank you and Happy New Year to you as well. :)

    Thank you so much for playing along with us at Top Tip Tuesday!
    Also, if you have a TIP you’d like to share you'll be eligible for the TOP TIPPER PRIZE as well. Check out the details when linking.
    Lisa xx
    Come by and visit us next week. We'd love to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful! love the pink and green colour scheme
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card!
    Thanks for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge & Pile It On!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sweet card...I especially like the flower she's holding in her hand! Thanks for sharing with us at Pile It On!

    Tam
    One Happy Stamper
    Pile It On! DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh wow gorgeous and love the deep pink and the sweet image
    Hugs Kate xx
    ps good luck in my candy draw :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. sweet card with fun details - love the flower in her hand! Thanks for joining us at SRU!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your 17th card!
    Just wanted to say... check out my blog as you've won a prize!
    JozArty x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, this is darling! :) LOVE it!!! Thank you so much for following me and linking to my blog candy--good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. How cute! Love the green bling! My favorite ;) Thanks for entering and posting my candy :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Das ist eine ganz bezaubernde Karte liebe Rosalee! Eine wunderschöne Farbkombi und ein ganz süsses Motiv.
    Wünsche Dir einen schönen Tag.
    Liebe Grüße
    Swantje
    PS: Vielen Dank für's Mitmachen bei meinem kleinen Candy.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, this is so beautiful!! I love the flowers and all the amazing details!! Absolutely gorgeous!! And thank you so much for posting my giveaway on your sidebar!! I appreciate it so much!!

    Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love this! Pink and green are some of my favorites to scrap with! You did such an excellent job. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very pretty card! Oh and Tilda has a mouth! My husband would very much approve:0)

    Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday for our anything goes challenge; hope to see you in our next challenge:0)

    Hugs;
    Janette

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love. Hugs and God Bless.
Rosalee M.