Before I begin, let me just shout out *********Happy Birthday********* to my friend Regena over at "Butterflies & Flowers". Hope its a good one dear. Feel better Soon.
So I'm still working on those Thank You cards that I have to send out. I already sent some out but its always good to have some on hand. Flowers are from Fred She Said and my friend Regena embossed me some paper, she also let me borrow a leaves punch that I used (kinda hard to see cause they are under the flowers. My Aunt Maryann Punched out the big butterflies for me and the smaller butterflies were punched out with a fiskars punch that I got on Used Winnipeg for just $2. Decide to go with using my favorite colors, Black and Green. I love how it turned out, would never have guessed that it would make a cool color combo as well. So here it is....
I would like to enter this card into the current challenges:
- DL.Art - Thank You Card with your Favorite Color (Black & Green)
- Little Darling Challenges - Favorite Color (Black & Green)
- Digi Doodle Shop Best - Embossing
- Divas By Design - New Beginning or Thanks (Thanks)
- Just Inspirational Challenge Blog - Inspirational Photo (Butterflies)
- Paper Creations Ink - Dies And/Or Punches (Punched Butterflies)
- Anything Goes Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
- Ribbon Carousel Challenges Blog - Anything Goes (+Ribbon)
- CES Challenges - Anything Goes
- Gingersnap Creations - Ribbon
- Lexi's Creations - Anything Goes
- Make It Monday - Anything Goes
- Catch A Bug Challenge Blog - Anything Goes