Followers

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Another Thank You Card...

Before I begin, let me just shout out *********Happy Birthday********* to my friend Regena over at "Butterflies & Flowers". Hope its a good one dear. Feel better Soon.

So I'm still working on those Thank You cards that I have to send out. I already sent some out but its always good to have some on hand. Flowers are from Fred She Said and my friend Regena embossed me some paper, she also let me borrow a leaves punch that I used (kinda hard to see cause they are under the flowers. My Aunt Maryann Punched out the big butterflies for me and the smaller butterflies were punched out with a fiskars punch that I got on Used Winnipeg for just $2. Decide to go with using my favorite colors, Black and Green. I love how it turned out, would never have guessed that it would make a cool color combo as well. So here it is....
I would like to enter this card into the current challenges:
  1. DL.Art - Thank You Card with your Favorite Color (Black & Green)
  2. Little Darling Challenges - Favorite Color (Black & Green)
  3. Digi Doodle Shop Best - Embossing
  4. Divas By Design - New Beginning or Thanks (Thanks)
  5. Just Inspirational Challenge Blog - Inspirational Photo (Butterflies)
  6. Paper Creations Ink - Dies And/Or Punches (Punched Butterflies)
  7. Anything Goes Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
  8. Ribbon Carousel Challenges Blog - Anything Goes (+Ribbon)
  9. CES Challenges - Anything Goes
  10. Gingersnap Creations - Ribbon
  11. Lexi's Creations - Anything Goes
  12. Make It Monday - Anything Goes
  13. Catch A Bug Challenge Blog - Anything Goes

29 comments:

  1. This is so pretty and of course this is my favorite color. I love everything about this card it is just so elegant.
    Thank you for joining in my Thankful Thursday Challenge.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a pretty thanks card. Thanks for playing at Divas this time hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty card and love that green! Thx for linking up to the Make It Monday party!

    Mary J x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You For Joining Paper Creations Ink; We Always Enjoy Seeing Your Creative Talents! We hope that your New Year is off to a grand start!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining Paper Creations Ink. Hugs, Julia-DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is beautiful! Thank you so much for linking up at MIM! Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM; the more comments left, the greater your chance of winning!
    Good luck!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Rosalee: This is really beautiful in its simplicity. It is hard to make a simple card beautiful but you have accomplished that! The green is really nice. Thanks for coming to Lexi's and great success! Love Samara - DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. FAbulous card, really love the colour, thanks for joining us at CES this week, Karenx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful Thank you! Thanks for your sweet comment on my Really Reasonable Ribbon projects :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful design.
    Just wanted to pop in and thank you for your visit- Good Luck in the giveaway at RRR

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just adorable thank you so much for playing along with our January anything goes Challenge, please join us again very soon! Dont forget our Birday Bash and Blog hope starts tom! http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very elegant card. Lovely design. Thank you for joining us at Anything Goes

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really pretty Card, Rosalee! Love the color choice as it is one of my favorite! I have that embossing card and not used it yet and now seeing it I sure will! I am a new follower of yours too! Thanks for visiting my blog and joining in the giveaway!
    Cindy Porter

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is a lovely shade of green. I just love anything with butterflies on.A beautiful card. I saw it on Make it Monday. Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful, great colours, love those pretty flowers, thank you for joining our challenge at Digi Doodle Shop challenges this week, hugs, martina

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super Card !!
    thanks for joining us at Diva's this time hope to see you next time too
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card, Rosalee! Thanks for joining us at Ribbon Carousel!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Aww this is gorgeous Rosalee!! The colour combo is fab! Love the embossing and all the flowers and butterflies - so pretty!!
    Hope you have a good week!
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. this is super sweet, luv the flowers and butterflies...hope you have a super day!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very elegant and sophisticated. Thanks for joining us at Gingers.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow this is such an elegant and very sofisticated design to a card. Love how the flowers pop and those butterflies and ribbon too. Embossing looks superb. Thanks for playing at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges and good luck. Hope to see you back thursday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. beautiful love the embossing thanks so much for joining us at little darlings this week
    hugs sara x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Just so gorgeous hun :o)

    thanks for joining us at Divas and good luck..!

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. A lovely, pretty thank you card, I like that shade of green, thank you for joining us at the Digi Doodle Shop Challenge this week
    Ruth x,

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Rosalee, lovely card - so pretty. Love the colour combination and the flowers are so cute. Thanks for becoming a follower on my blog. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is so pretty and the embossing looks fab
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love. Hugs and God Bless.
Rosalee M.