*****For The Winners of my candy Click HERE*****
I finally sat down and took the time to make Thank You cards to send out to some lovely ladies that I won some candy from. Some of these cards should have been sent out weeks ago but crafting lately has been at a stand still for me, so I'm actually glad to finally get this done.
These cards are really easy to make. My friend Regena offered to emboss some papers for me and the flowers come from Fred She Said. They are beautiful. The sentiment in the middle was printed out using Microsoft Word. It takes about 7 minutes to make a card like this IF you don't have to cut out the flowers first. That takes time, so I like to have a bunch done before hand. So here's my card...
I would like to enter this card into the current challenges:
- Digi Doodle Shop's Best - Anything Goes
- Pile It On Challenge - Bling It On
- Scrapbook Sisters - Anything Goes
- Simon Says Stamp - Bingo (Gems, Make Your Own Paper, Flowers)
- One Stitch At A Time - Anything Goes
- Sparkles Forum Challenge Blog - Anything But A Christmas Card
- Sundays Wish Chrissy - Anything Goes
- Creative Inspiration - Anything Goes
- Aud Sentiments - Anything Goes