Followers

Friday, December 2, 2011

Get Well Card

****If Your Looking For My Blog Candy Click HERE****

A very good friend of mine had surgery and I had to make her a quick card. Sure hope she feels better soon and gets well too. I miss seeing her around.
Its not my usual type and style of Magnolia card but its nice and simple. The flowers come from Fred She Said and the charm come from Ebay. I couldn't find them any cheaper anywhere else so I took my chances and I love them, plus as a bonus the shipping was free and really fast. The border punch I used to make the lace look is the Fiskars Sunburst Border Punch . Its definitely one of my favorite Fiskars brand name punches. Not much else to say so here's my card... Oh and thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it.
I would like to enter this card into the current Challenges:
  1. Divas By Design - Anything Goes
  2. Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
  3. Dream Valley Challenges - Sparkle
  4. Card Making Mama's - Sentiments
  5. Cooking It Up With Katie - Anything Goes
  6. Just Magnolia - Anything Goes with Option
  7. Paper Shelter - Anything Goes
  8. Scrapbook Sisters - Anything Goes
  9. Penny Paper Crafty - Tie One On

9 comments:

  1. What an adorable card, Rosalee! Love the charm and all the details. Really happy that you chose to play along at Cooking It Up with Katie this time. Remember, you can enter a total of 3 times while this challenge runs during December. Merry Christmas.
    NanaConnie DT Chef

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore you sweet Tilda card, she is beautiful! Hugs! Leah Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rosalee, what a sweet card. Lovely image and the charm is so cute! Thanks for joining in with us this time at Divas by Design. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet, gorgeous card....Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley Challenges.

    Hugs
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards...such cute images...thanks for joining us this week at TPS…..
    Hugs Judith

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, that's a cute one, good job on it... :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card, would really pick me up!
    Crafty Hugs,
    Pendra

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love. Hugs and God Bless.
Rosalee M.