Followers

Friday, December 23, 2011

Blog Candy WINNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I decided to draw the winners of my candy a little early, hope that’s OK with all of you. I printed out the list of names and put them in a bowl and had my daughter Destiny stir them up real good and then draw the names.

Our first winner is…..

……

……

……

………..

…………

………………

…………………

……………………

Pendra from "Pendra's Place"


And the second winner is

.....

......

.............

.....................

..........................

................................

........................................

..................................................

........................................................

.................................................................

..............................................................................

........................................................................................

...............................................................................................

Jessica from "Chick-N-Scrap"

WooHoo! Congrats to both winners!! Could the two of you please email me your addresses at realcanadiangurl@gmail.com and I'll get your packages out to you. If I don't hear from you in 7 days I'll have to do a redraw. And for those that didn't win, I'll be having some blog candy in the near future. Thanks for stopping by, Wishing you all a wonderful Christmas. Hugs and God Bless.

4 comments:

  1. Whooo Hoooo!! Thanks to your official name drawer :) She is just too cute!!
    Thanks a bunch Rosalee! I will be emailing you shortly!
    Merry Christmas to you and your family

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to both winners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, Wow, WOW!!! Thanks to you and your lovely assistant, I am emailing you right away!!! Hope you are having a wonderful Holiday season... you sure have made mine! Thanks so much!!!
    Crafty Holiday Hugs,
    Pendra

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love. Hugs and God Bless.
Rosalee M.