Followers

Friday, October 14, 2011

Wedding Bells Ring...

My cousin Pauline is getting married on Sunday and I desperately had to make a Wedding card and what better way to introduce her to the adorable Magnolia stamps then by making her a card using a Magnolia stamped image. Because she's never seen a card like this I'm not sure if she'll like it. I know I love it but she's kind of a plain Jane so I'm having my doubts.
Instead of using patterned papers I embossed it because I wanted it white I had to put an effect on the white paper. This is my first embossed Magnolia card. I colored the image with pencil crayons and the flowers come from the very talented Jacque. The sentiment comes from the Sentiments 4 You blog and I just love it. I added the border around it to give it a classy look.
So here's my card. Let me know what you think...will she like it?
I would like to enter this card into the current challenges:

  1. Polka Doodles Challenges - Ribbons And Bows
  2. One Stitch At A Time - Anything Goes
  3. Ribbon Carousel Challenge Blog - Sparkle And Bling
  4. Magnolia-Licious Challenge Blog - Color Challenge (Green, Blue, White)
  5. Stampin Sisters In Christ - Anything Goes
  6. Flourishes - The Name Game Rosalee Maendel (R - Rhinestones, M - Multiple Layers)
  7. Crafty Ribbons - Ribbons And Lace
  8. Anything Goes Challenge Blog - Punches
  9. Lothian Crafts Online - Anything Goes
  10. Scrapbook Sisters - Anything Goes

22 comments:

  1. Just beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous Rosalee....

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful design and colours!

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, love the verse.. thanks for joining us @ polkadoodles this week. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wauuuuw wat een super mooi kaartje en succes met
    de challenges

    gr hetty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at crafty ribbons.
    hugs Tessa & Anke

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this Magnolia image, you've made a gorgeous card with it, I like the addition of the little locket and key. Fab card,
    Sandy

    You can view my card here

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful design, I love the colours you have used, its a really gorgeous wedding card. Thanks for joining in with our challenge this week over at OSAAT and good luck Julie DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is absolutely adorable, Rosalee!! The image is so adorable! Your cousin will LOVE this :)

    Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful wedding card. Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Rosalee,
    your card is gorgeous, your cousin will love it. The colours, image and embellishments are perfect.
    Love from
    Rachel and Angela

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a perfect image for a wedding--LOVE the color story and your flower embellies! THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us at the RCC!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card is gorgeous, Rosalee!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, this is fabulous! Love the image and your card design! Hugs, Karen
    P.S. I've candy on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a very sweet card! As a sister, I would love it! =) Beautiful work!

    I am hosting a giveaway for Baby Toneo DVDs. It is a great gift for a new mom who would love to workout with their baby while bonding. Would love it if you could stop by! http://getittogetherdomina.blogspot.com/2011/10/baby-tone-dvd-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a beautiful wedding card Rosalee :)
    Greetings Anneke

    ReplyDelete
  17. Really beautiful card Rosalee.
    Thanks for joining in with our Ribbons and Bows challenge.
    Fliss x
    Polka Doodles DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card, thanks for playing along at Polkadoodles this week. Good Luck!
    Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, so pretty. I love the layout and all the details. Thanks for plying with us at Crafty ribbons! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a pretty card! She will definitely LOVE it!!! The embossing, punches, flowers and of course the sweet magnolias (with smiles) are beautiful!
    Love n hugs,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow what a gorgeous card and so adorable!!!!! fabulous job!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow beautiful rosalee thsank you for beeing my new follower Hugs Jeanx

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love. Hugs and God Bless.
Rosalee M.