Followers

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Tilda Is Finally Smiling...

Wow! It sure has been a while since I've put up a post on one of my creations. But I have to admit...it has been a busy summer so far. The garden work doesn't seem to end and plus the canning seems to go on forever. Anyway I finally found the time to sit down and make a card. I got the color idea from the Fiskateers Home Page. In case you haven't heard of them the Fiskateers are a bunch of wonderful guys and gals who share the love of crafting. There are online crops and weekly challenges that one can join and the gallery is loaded with tons of wonderful projects. If you're interested in joining you can just click the link above and it'll take you there and show you the ropes on how to join and yes its free with a wonderful surprise...Wink!
I decided that Tilda needed a expression so I actually took the time to look up mouth expressions and drew a mouth and nose on her. Now I know it isn't the best but I'm OK with how it turned out. The lovely Mulberry Roses come from Jacque Beddingfield and the design papers come from Michelle Cummings, Thanks to both of you for everything. The Eiffel Tower picture comes from Google Images anyone can find that, lol. So finally...Here is my creation. Hope y'all like it.
I am entering this card into the current challenges:
  1. Stamptacular Sunday Challenges - Fancy Fold
  2. Prairie Fairy Friday's - SketchLink
  3. The Ribbon Girl Blog - Ribbon
  4. Magnolia Stamp Lovers - Flowers
  5. Bearly Mine Challenges - Bring On The Bling
  6. Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
  7. Fab 'N' Funky Challenges - A Stitch In Time
  8. Fussy And Fancy - 3 of your favorite Embellishment (Flowers)
  9. Jelly Park Challenges - Favorite Embellishments
  10. One Stitch At A Time - Anything Goes

24 comments:

  1. Hi Rosalee, I think my hubby thinks all Tilda images should have mouths, fabulous card love the colour choice. Thanks for joining us at Bearlymine, good luck with the challenge. hug sShirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mouth you made is lovely... and those mulberry roses are to die for. Lovely papers as well.

    I have FINALLY posted those awards. Thanks for your blog love,

    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous creation, Tilda looks awesome in blue and such a wonderful background, thanks so much for joining our Sketch challenge at Prairie Fairy Fridays and our Anything Goes challenge at One Stitch at a Time--have a great weekend
    Debs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness, I so love those flowers! wonderful!
    thanks for joining our fave embellies challenge at Jellypark Friends! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colours. Sweet looking card. Thanks for playing with us over at BMC this time.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how Tilda's mouth turned out! great colors! I have a giveaway going on right now. come check it out ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wat een lief en mooi kaartje

    gr hetty

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bonjour Rosalee!
    fad card i think to see Paris...
    thanks for playing with us stamptacular sunday this week.
    have you see our dt call? it will be a pleasure to see you in candidates!
    hugs
    céline ssc dt

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card and colours :o) Thank you for joining us at OSAAT. Good luck. Hugs

    Nikki DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous card. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Jellypark Friends Friday Challenge!

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a sweet black white and blue Tilda card. Thank you for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday challenge this week! Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so pretty Rosalee :)
    Thanks for joining us at Jellypark Friends & Good Luck!
    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love her smile!! I often wish they had expressions. Your card is very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful pop up card! and Tilda's little smile is adorable! Great job with the sketch! Thanks for joining us at "Fairy Fun Fridays" challenge! Good luck! :D

    Hugz,
    xx Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Rosalee! This is such a pretty card! It's so lovely and soft with the blue! I love the pretty little face that you gave her! Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy!
    Hugs Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great design and color choices. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is lovely, fab colouring.

    Thanks for joining us time at Fussy and Fancy. Good luck in the draw and I hope we see you again soon.

    Mel X

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi. What a pretty card. Love the colors.
    Thanks for entering my candy.
    In a few days we will know who won :)
    Have a nice day.
    Ann Elin

    ReplyDelete
  19. She looks so different with a mouth, great card. Thank you for playing at Aud Sentiments.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love it! Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge in search of DT members :) Nice smile:)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Rosalee. Visit my blog :)
    You are the lucky winner of my candy ♪♫♪
    Congratulations.
    Hugs Ann Elin

    ReplyDelete
  22. gorgeous easel and love the papers and she is smiling cos she is in Paris lol xx thank you for the lovely comment and good luck in my new candy
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. wow dear
    this is really adorable!!!
    Hugs
    sadia

    ReplyDelete
  24. Dear Rosalee,
    I Just arrived at you blog. Oh my, do I love your art and creative mind! I'll be watching this blog closely, thank you for giving us so much of your time and mind. You make so wonderful and lovely works! I enjoyed the visit on your site. Many thanks for your beautiful inspirations!!
    Many warm Hugs from Marina from Germany
    I invited you gently to visit my creative Website: Bettyscardsandpaperdesign.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love. Hugs and God Bless.
Rosalee M.