Followers

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Winner of "Cards for Jessica"

A while back I put up a post on my blog about my sister Jessica loosing 3 of her fingers at the first joint. Although 19 ladies offered to send her a card she has only received 12 and those 12 ladies name's are below. Its been over a month since she's received any cards so I decided it was time to pick a winner out of the list to receive a small package of crafting goodies. for taking the time to send her a card. I'm sorry that you can't all be winners, but my sister loved every card that she received. And she asked me to thank you all personally. She is doing good and is getting along quite nicely, there are some jobs though where her fingers can't bend enough to grasp certain small objects but hopefully with therapy she'll be able to. Anyway, first I wrote all the names down and then I went to random.org and let him choose.....

  1. Jacque Beddingfield
  2. Sandra Wilkins
  3. Donna Woods
  4. Christine Thomas
  5. Mariah Waldner
  6. Laura Bartram
  7. Lida Goosen
  8. Monica Patel
  9. Abigale Baily
  10. Vicky Meter
  11. Marlene Shaw
  12. Claudia Waldner

And the winner is......................
*

**

***

****

*****

******

*******

********

*********

**********

***********

************

*************

True Random Number Generator Min: Max:

Result: 11 Powered by RANDOM.ORG


Congratulations to Marlene Shaw. Please email me your address and I'll send your pkg out asap and thanks again to everyone who took the time to send Jessica a card. I tried to post a picture of the Random.org frame but it didn't seem to work. Can anyone give me advise on how to do it in case I need it in the near future. Thanks

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Marlene... lucky lady!

    Thanks for sharing Jess's progress... know that she is in my thoughts.

    Warmly,

    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww....thank you so much!!! It was a pleasure to make a card for your sister. I'm glad she is doing so well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Marlene, and thanks for the chance Rosalee, so glad your sister is adjusting and doin' good, wishing her all the best :0)
    Claudia W.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just dropping by to say Thank you so much for your visit and lovely comments...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry Rosalee,forgot to say please do use the design of my card if you would like to,I don't mind...Have a lovely weekend...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love. Hugs and God Bless.
Rosalee M.