Followers

Monday, July 18, 2011

My First Edwin Card

Time for another card. I've been really busy lately and haven't found much time to craft. So yesterday I finally found the time. Its been a while since I made a card with no fancy folds. In my last couple of posts I've been posting only easel cards and I though that it was definitely time for a change. The sketch I used is the latest "Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge". I love their challenges and have been entering them for sometime now. The sentiment comes from "Sentiments 4 U". They have some wonderful choices of free sentiments now and then, go and check them out. Anyway here is my card:Link
  1. Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge #112 - Sketch
  2. Totally Gorjuss #89 - All For The Boys
  3. Paper Crafting Journey - For Him
  4. Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog - One For The Boys
  5. Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
  6. Stampin' B's - Bling
  7. Fussy and Fancy - Summer
Befor I go I would like to tell you all about a wonderful giveaway I just found. Michelle over at Scrapin' For Kenzie is having a huge giveaway. Head on over there and check it out now.

18 comments:

  1. Adore this! Thanks so much for playing at Sweet Stampin! xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very cute! What a precious take on the Midnight Madness Sketch.
    Pat
    "priscillastyles" Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous. Thanks for joining the StampinB challenge this week and hope you'll come back and play again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rosalee, this is so very sweet... Perfect male card.

    Thanks so much for the awards... I will pick them up this weekend.

    How is your sister faring? Give her my love.

    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Rosalee :-) Edwin is adorable and I love his car ,,,perfect lad's card :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab male card. Thanks for playing along at Totally Gorjuss. Hope to see you back on Saturday. Marianne x (I have some candy on offer.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Rosalee. Love the cute image.Ideal boy card. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rosalee! Your Edwin card is outstanding! Love the way you colored him and the papers you used are just perfect!
    hugs, Diana/ Moshie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww how cute, love the layout and gorgeous colours. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this! Love the all blue look especially those gorgeous DSP's! Thanks so much for playing along with our Sweet Stampin challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable card! Looking forward to seeing more creations, I am now a follower. :)

    I would love if you stopped by my craft blog, Made Especially For You.

    Ashley
    http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your card. thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute card! Love it...Hugz Anne

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Rosalee,

    This is me again... just to tell you that I haven't forgotten to pick up the awards... thanks so much for passing them on. Just busy with painting our home, children and guests at home. Please forgive me - I think I need some more time.

    Thanks,

    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super card. Love the images and the colours you have chosen A winning card and talking about winning. You a candy winner over at my blog. Please email me you address so that i can post candy to you.

    Happy crafting
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, this is fabulous! Love the design, embellishments and papers you used! Hugs, Karen

    P.S. If you have time to stop by, I'm giving away some blog candy!

    ReplyDelete
  17. aww your blog is adorable...I love this little Edwin Card...

    Thanks for stopping by and entering my blog candy... Good luck
    Happy Crafting

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love. Hugs and God Bless.
Rosalee M.