Followers

Monday, June 27, 2011

Cards for Jessica...Thanks for your help

A while ago I put up a post about my sister Jessica loosing 3 fingers at the first joint. 18 wonderful people and friends offered to send her a get well card. Here is a list of ladies that she has already received a card from. She said to say thank you to all of you for your wonderful words of encouragement and for taking the time to send her a card. It meant a lot to her and she loves every one she got.

Jacque Beddingfield
Marlene Shaw
Monica Patel
Claudia Waldner
Laura Bartram
Abigale Baily
Sandra Wilkins
Vicky Meter
Donna Woods
Lida Goosen
Christine Thomas
Mariah Waldner

There has been a postal strike here in Canada for over a week now and it is finally over. I'm hoping that the rest of the cards will arrive soon cause I would really like to pick a winner for the small prize pack I put together for 1 lucky lady who sent a card out. I'll be sure to post as soon as soon as I hear anything. Thanks again everyone. Hugs and God Bless.

3 comments:

  1. I was happy to send a card....as I'm sure everyone else was. I hope your sister is doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet of you to do a special post... thanking us. That is the least I could have done to show that I care... not an easy time for your sister. How is she faring?

    Do send her my love,

    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweetie...that made my day to bring a smile to someone!!! I hope she continues to improve and she will remain in my thoughts and prayers...Big hug for you...Jacque

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love. Hugs and God Bless.
Rosalee M.