Followers

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Blue Boy

I finally had time to make another card. I'm practicing on making boy cards and I have to say its kinda tough. What can one put on a boy card? Girl cards are so much easier to make do to the fact that you can use lace, bows and flowers and when it comes to boy cards you basically have to stick to the nitty-gritty.
I've been saving free digital stamps into my computer week after week to use them on cards and today I finally got to use my first. The digi stamp comes from the lovely Anne over at Anne's "Cards 4 U". She's got some fabulous freebies and I suggest you go and check them out. I've been a follower of her's for a while now and I just love her work.
The design papers I used come from Diana over at Moshie's Moments. I won a huge blog candy from her a while back and these wonderful papers just happened to be part of it. The design of the card was also inspired by her. I used 2 of her card designs to make this card and I just love how it turned out. Thanks Diana for the inspiration.
The sentiment comes from Birds Cards. They've got loads of freebies and if you like freebies then head on over and snag them. I'm entering this card into the current challenges:
  1. C.R.A.F.T. Challenges - Stitching
  2. Anything Goes Challenge Blog - Here Comes Summer
  3. Paper Sundaes Challenge #74 - Easel Card
  4. Hooked On Crafts - Anything Goes
  5. Cupid Cards - Summer Theme
  6. Card Making Mama's - With a Child/For A Child
  7. Crafty Catz Weekly Challenges - Fancy Fold
  8. Southern Girls - Anything Goes
  9. Make It Monday - Anything Goes
  10. If The Shoe Fits...Scrap It - For The Men

19 comments:

  1. It doesn't look like you are having trouble at all hun - this is super! Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've done a great job, what a fabulous boy card. I love the layout. Thanks for playing along at CRAFT challenge. Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een super mooi kaartje en veel
    succes met de challenges

    gr hetty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow such a cute card. Thanks for joining us at hookedoncraft challenges this week and hope you join us again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card...you did a fantastic job, can't believe it is my digi...thanks Rosalee it's great.
    Hugz Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful boy card! I quite agree. Male anything is way harder than girls!! Great image tho! Thanks for playing along at Southern Girls. Karenxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. fab little boy's card....cute image!! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Rosalee
    A gorgeous card,fabulous paper's,thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz,
    hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Rosalee, you have a done a fab job with your card, it's gorgeous, thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Rosalee, A wonderful masculine card! The layout is fantastic and the papers are delightful. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz. Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your easel card- darling image and love it! There is something that will make you smile on my blog for you.....!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW! Your card is awesome!!! Thank you so much for mentioning my blog on your post! You are such a sweetie! I love your card and you have done a perfect boys card is I ever saw one! I have to agree about making girl cards....they are just more fun to do but with 9 grandsons and only two grand daughters, I unfortunately, have to make way more boy ones. lol I love your work and you are really an inspiration to me! Hugs, Diana

    ReplyDelete
  13. So hard to do a boys card but this is just wonderful! Great job! Thanks for playing along this week at Paper Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your card. Great colors and image.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just love your blog! Your easel cards are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful easle card and so perfect for young man .Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday .

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great card! I love the design and papers. Beautiful work!

    Thank you for posting my blog candy in your side bar. Good luck in the draw!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome easel card...great job with it. FABULOUS! I am a new follower. ~Shen

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love. Hugs and God Bless.
Rosalee M.