Followers

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Yet Another Card...

Another Green Card. This one however didn't quite turn out how I wanted it to. I made it for an online crop challenge where the challenge was a recipe but I clearly went overboard with all the requirements. Not to sure if I like it but its not to bad all in all. I borrowed the stamp from a friend and its just adorable. The papers and ribbon I used are from a paper pack from the Dollarama. I won the butterfly charm in an online candy once.

I have entered this card into the current challenges:
  1. The Cheerful Stamp Pad - Little Girl With Curls
  2. Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog - Try Something New (New Stamp)
  3. Paper Cutz Challenges - Anything Goes
  4. Craft You Passion Challenges - Anything Goes
  5. Mami Doodles - Lets Get Girly
  6. Moving Along With The Times - Anything Goes
  7. Crafts 4 Eternity - Anything Goes
  8. By The Cute And Girly - Anything Goes
  9. Diva's By Design - Anything Goes

And Before I go I suggest you all head on over to Linda's Blog and check out the cool 200 Follower giveaway she's having. You can all get up to 3 entries each. It all end's May 29th so head on over now.

17 comments:

  1. Very sweet card and pretty colour scheme. Thanks for joining MAWTT this week. Hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Valxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your easel card and this pretty image. Fabulous colour combination, too! Thank you for playing at Sweet Stampin' this week. Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een schattig kaartje

    gr hetty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, Rosalee! I think it's full of detail - and you know, sometimes that's a very good thing. I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tis is a wonderful easel card with the pretty image and the lovely colours. Thank you for joining us at the Cheerful Stamp Pad.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely little easel card, they are such fun to make, and I like the way you coordinated everything, the inside as pretty as the outside! Thanks for playing along with the very first Divas by Design challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet little image and gorgeous colours thanks for joining us at Divas hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think it's really sweet - is it a Whiff of Joy stamp?

    Thanks for joining in with my blog candy - good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a pertty easel card.. Thanks for sharing it with us over at sweet stamping xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous colours you combine here.Thanks for joining divas by design.Good luck!:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. fabulous card! thanks for joining us at c4e this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Its so pretty! Thanks for joining us at C4E this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is so pretty and a lovely stamp. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really good friend you have there, great entry into Diva's by design. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Rosalee, thanks for entering my blog candy and completing all the steps to get four entries. I appreciate the blog post. I love your card, really cute and the colours are just great together. Hugs lin

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a cute card. I really like the image. Thanks for joining "Little Girls with Curls" at the Cheerful Stamp Pad.

    I hope you will come back often and enter future challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a super sweet thank you :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love. Hugs and God Bless.
Rosalee M.