Followers

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Pink, Pink And More Pink

Pink!!! Now that is a color that I wouldn't choose everyday, it would in fact be the last color I would pick. I might not like the color too much but I think this card turned out really nicely. I haven't crafted for a whole week and I finally took the time to make a card this afternoon. It took me 2 hours of hard core work to finish it. A while back I won some wonderful blog candy from Jacque and the flowers I used for making this card just so happens to come from her... I love them Jacque, Thank You. The papers again are from our local Dollarama, they have such beautiful 12x12 paper packs its hard to resist. The sketch I used for the card comes from Wild Orchid Challenges. They have such wonderful challenges and I decided it would be about time for me to enter one. I would like to enter the card into the current challenges:
  1. Stamptacular Sunday Challenge - PINK-a-Licious
  2. Wild Orchid Challenges - Moms Are Special Sketch
  3. Stamp Something Challenge Blog - Anything Goes

11 comments:

  1. Such a sweet pink card that is Rosalee... I understand what you mean by not using too much pink - I am the same. But on a card pink looks so feminine and becoming.

    Am glad that your sister received the card at last. Hope she is on the mend.

    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Het is een super mooi kaartje en veel succes
    met de challenges

    gr hetty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous easel card & a fab layout. Love pink xx

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! I found you on Kelli's blog and wanted to come and chk out a "fellow canadian's" blog! Love your work and this card is stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done on giving our Pink-a-licious challenge a go! The two hours of work were worth it as you card is very pretty. Thanks for joining us at Stamptacular this week hugs from Bron :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, just wanted to stop by and thank you
    for entering my blog candy!
    Good Luck!
    Ann-Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow - this card is so fabulous! I do love pink and I think this is just adorable! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and posting my giveaway...I am now happily following you as well!! :)

    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi:)
    You have a really nice blog, and the cards are so lovely!! Thank you for the wonderful comment you gave me, and I hope that you let me know if you make that quilt. I would really like to see it:)
    I hope you`ll have a nice weekend
    Love May Brit

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Easel card. Thank you for visiting my blog and becoming a follower. I am now a follower of your blog. Good luck with my giveaway.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very sweet :-) Thanks for joining us at WOC <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aloha,
    Ohh I love the color pink. It looks great with that beautiful Easel. I appreciate you following me as I'm following you as well. Thanks for spreading the word about my candy.
    Rez
    http://karezmakreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love. Hugs and God Bless.
Rosalee M.