Followers

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Finally.....A Post

I finally found the time to put up another post. I found this cool website with card tutorials and there were quite a few on there that I found to be pretty cool. This here is one of the cards I found. Its called a Magic Slider Card. I'm not too impressed with the color of the card but I only had yellow 12x12 card stock paper so I didn't have much of a choice. Other then that I think it turned out great. I used Copics to outline the Tilda image and pencil crayons to color it. I find it quite interesting to color with pencil crayons cause you can basically use the same technique that you use with copics and plus I don't have any pastel copic colors so I have no choice but to use pencil crayons.
And just a heads up to all of you who were kind enough to send my sister a card. Random.org will be choosing a winner to receive a small prize package once my sister has received all the cards.
Anyway here is my creation.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
  1. Crafty Calender Challenges - April Showers Bring May Flowers
  2. Pile It On Challenges - 2 or more Ribbon
  3. Sparkles Forum Challenges - Anything Goes
  4. Crafty Ann's Challenge Blog - Fancy Fold
  5. Crafty Catz Weekly Challenges - Card For A Child
  6. Delicious Doodles Challenges - Anything Goes
  7. Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
  8. C.R.A.F.T. Challenges - Flowers

17 comments:

  1. Hi Rosalee,

    Love the magic slider, and I think it is fun in yellow! Fabulous image and embellishments too! So glad you joined us this week at Crafty Catz!

    Hugs,

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rosalee
    A gorgeous magic slider card,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz this week,
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, thank you for joining us at SFC this week good luck in the draw x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely to see your work at Delicious Doodles! Thanks for joining us and good luck!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh lovely super card, thanks for playing along with CRAFT, Happy Easter, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what a clever idea, I love it!! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ann's and good luck
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous slider card, very pretty, thankyou for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic lovley thanks for joining us at SFC good luck
    GIll xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty and I love the yellow. The flowers are so sweet as well.

    By the way I have posted the card to lovely Jessica... God alone knows how long it will take to reach her from Indonesia. I hope her spirits are in good condition.

    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete
  10. A really beautiful card Rosealee, I've only ever mad one of these and am sure it was nowhere near as goos as this. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful project. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments and celebrating our 1st Birthday with us.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wauuuw wat is dit super gaaf

    gr hetty

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a fab magic slider x
    I have never tried this myself... but... it is magic x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's a fabulous little slider card! And I LOVE yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a super creation hun!
    Thanks for playing at the Delicious Doodles Challenge this week, good luck with the draw!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute card, I love the roses! Thanks for taking part in the SFC xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Rosalee, what a lovely card you have made here. Those flowers are beautiful and make such a perfect addition to the card. Thanks for taking part in Crafty Ann's Challenge this fortnight and best of luck. We hope to see you back again very soon. Best wishes, Kym, Crafty Ann's Design Team xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love. Hugs and God Bless.
Rosalee M.