Followers

Monday, March 14, 2011

Spring Is Here

I was browsing through some blogs yesterday and I came across The Sherlocks Home Blog where Sara offers some free digi's. I looked through all she had and boy did I ever find somegreat ones. My favorites just happened to be background's such as a barn background and a fence background. Instantly this idea poped into my head and I went to make a card right away.
I worked till 12:00am and finally finished it. Took me about 3 hours to make the card from scratch. I colored the tilda and barn image with pencil crayons but outlined it all with copics. I colors the fence using copics only. I don't have enough blend colors to color everything with copics all I have is the Mango Primary Color pack that I won from Sally last year. Love how this card turned out.
The stamp is called "Tilda With Flower In Her Hair" (I think) and I won it in a blog candy from Diana along with those pretty flowers that I have been saving for a special card. (Thanks so much Diana, I love it all)
I got the idea for this card from Jacque'sBlog. She makes the most beautiful cards and if you've never been there I suggest you go over there and check her out.
Magnolia-licious Highlites is having the huge Easter/Spring Extravaganza Contest and this card would be perfect to enter. I think its got to be my best Magnolia card so far.
Anyway enough talking for now. Here is the card.
Front Fiew

Side View

Closed View
I would like to enter this card into some challenges:

  1. Stampin' Sisters In Christ - A Treasure in your stash (Flowers)
  2. Fab N' Funky Cahallenges - Make It Girly
  3. Crop Stop Challenges - Spring Is In The Air

15 comments:

  1. Love your easel card Rosalee :) and Tilda with her eggs and little scene.

    Thanks for joining us at Karens Doodles this week :)

    Elaine ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous creation! Thanks for joining in our Easel cards challenge this week at Charisma! Gemma :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card Rosalee, thanks for playing along with Karen's Doodles this week
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat een super leuk en mooi kaartje

    gr hetty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card!Lovely spring colours!
    Thank you for joining Karen`s Doodles ths week and good luck!

    HUgs,Kari :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rosalee, thanx for visiting my blog & entering my candy draw. I love your easel card, beautiful colouring. I really like your little crafty space, all tucked away amongst the eaves. Licky you.
    Sally x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous Rosalee! Love the barn. Don't you just love free goodies :). Thank you for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so glad the barn scene was inspiring to you, and your card turned out so, so, cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your Tilda card is adorable! Thanks for playing our CropStop Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just love this image, so warm and cheerful. I am so glad to have you join the cropstop challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the scene you created with this cute Tilda...absolutely adorable! Thank you for joining in our CropStop Challenge. Hugs, Rosemary

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another beautiful card featuring Tilda...sweet! Thank you for sharing with us through the CropStop Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  13. How sweet is this... Magnolia and easel great combo...tfs

    ReplyDelete
  14. She is so sweet sitting on her fence overlooking the farm! Great spring card! Good luck in Diana's spring challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  15. A beautiful card, so full of detail! Ruth, Crafty Calendar Challenges

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love. Hugs and God Bless.
Rosalee M.